Walker, Texas Ranger

Deadly Vision

Aired Saturday 10:00 PM Mar 26, 1994 on CBS

• the twilight zone...

7.4
    So a girl is kidnapped the Dallas area and the mother was contacted by a psychic who said that she is having visions about the girl and know that the Texas Rangers are supposed to help her. Walker was only in the episode for a few minutes at the beginning and end as he has to go out of town for a case. So Jimmy is stuck with the psychic (whom he does not believe) and he asks CD to help out. The woman seems to actually be having some accurate visions. She works with a sketch artist and comes up with an accurate picture of a man who jumped parole who is known to be into kids. Later when she is driving with Trivette she gets a vision of panic. She yells at them to pull over and there is a robbery going on. She also got a feeling from that place because there was a merry-go-round and it relates to the case. Her visions were correct and lead them to the kidnapper and they saved the little girl. The only thing that bothered me was how much faith Alex put in her without any proof. She was being really bossy about it. I understand after she has proved herself, but I never took Alex for the total believer.