Walker, Texas Ranger

Eyes of a Ranger

Aired Saturday 10:00 PM Dec 05, 1998 on CBS

• Eyes of a Ranger

This is one of the few episodes where nobody is killed.It is also one of the many where Hope comes to those seeking it.My favorite scene is when Walker,Trivette,Trent Malloy,and the other Policemen bust Brad Alt,and his associates illegal drug dealing.Thanks to Brad's father granting the Rangers permission to enter his Office Building,the Ranger took down another potential Drug Trade.The Father may love his son,but he is not willing to help him.I saw that on his face as he was turning to leave with his son pleading for his help.The Law is the Law is what I believe the Father was thinking.
  • A crazy heroin dealer starts stalking an aspiring singer.

So the H.O.P.E. House has taken a key role in some of the later episodes including this one. It turns out that Alex as the assistant D.A. has been convincing judges to send people needing to do community service to help out at the H.O.P.E. House. Of course all turns out well and the person who is sent there always becomes a better person and learns a life lesson. I loved the harassment about Alex and Walker finally getting engaged – now if they would only set a date. This is one of a handful of episodes where Walker rides bulls for charity. I know that he is in good shape being a Texas Ranger and all and we always see the workout montages, but I have been to many rodeo events and riding bulls is not a part time job. And he always wins…
  • Country Singer Lila McCann make her acting debute in this episode of Walker Texas Ranger. She plays a young girl who want to start her career singing, but she is being stalk and harrassed by a rich boy named Brad, who is also a drug dealer.

What a another great episode of Walker. Walker must stop a guy name Brad who is stalking a girl and selling drugs. I though Lila did an exellent job on on her acting. The story was good. At least no one dies in this episode and fight with guns, which is rare on this show. This episode is not for fans of Lila who is 10 and younger, There are couple of part that happens to her that might scare them, and not realize it\'s all an act. It\'s still a great episode. All Lila\'s fan will enjoy it.