Walker, Texas Ranger Forums

CBS (ended 2001)

Anyone know when they're releasing the 7th season on DVD?

PersonWorld

[1]Jun 27, 2009
    • level: 29
    Anyone?

I was checking tvshowsondvd.com and it they use to be releasing them everything 6 months or so and releasing announcements about it much sooner. But I haven't heard anything about it for a long time.

Just wondering if anyone could help...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

djariya

[2]Jun 29, 2009
    • level: 19
    I wouldn't worry about this getting released. Because it's the last season and I'm sure CBS/Paramount will want to get it out and be done with the show. Since it's obviously not coming out this summer, I would think a Fall release would be the soonest.

PersonWorld

[3]Jun 29, 2009
    • level: 29
    Okay. Thank you for the info.

hapat

[4]Jul 23, 2009
    • level: 14
    I don't know, I'm sure it will come out but when is the question. Because of the whole recession crap dvd sales are down, so paramount/cbs may wait to release it. I would agree that it is coming out in the fall too. But looking at other releases that may not be. For Jag was coming out every 4 months and that magically stopped with two season to go. Walker was every six months and that magically stopped with one season to go. Diagnosis murder just stopped, there's more but I can't think at the moment. So I don't know what's going on with them, who knows.

Maybe their trying to be a disney wannabe and release their shows, but when it comes to the last season/volume be stupid and not release it.