Walker, Texas Ranger Forums

CBS (ended 2001)

Best TV show ever?

Cordell-Walker

[1]Mar 11, 2011
    • level: 1

Hello, everyone.
    I'm new here. This forum is pretty dead but I hope that some people still reading here.

Okey, let's talk about "Walker, Texas Ranger".
    I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I really enjoy almost every episode of this TV show.
    It contains so many great things - good moral values, positive messages, nice fighting scenes, Texas rangers, cowboys, indians (I mean Native Americans) and related stuff, christians (yes, I'm christian) and related stuff, funny moments/scenes, sometimes even country music (my favorite music genre) or old Western style episodes and so on. And, of course, Chuck Norris and his martial arts abilities (#1 roundhouse kick). As you can guess, I'm real fan of Chuck Norris not "facts/jokes" or similar stuff kid.
    I'm watching maybe the 3rd time this TV show and don't get bored at all. "Walker, Texas Ranger" is the best TV show for me and definitely I rated it 10/10 (perfect). We need more TV shows like this one.
    In addition, I really like that they touch serious problems like criminal gangs, drugs, racism and similar stuff. For example, "The Soul of Winter" or "Test of Faith" episodes.

So anyone else?

Edited on 06/17/2011 12:34am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nwtrekkie

[2]Mar 12, 2011
    • level: 1
    I agree with Cordell-Walker; Walker, Texas Ranger was a very well done series. I had most of at one time & lost it all when a HDD went south to its repairman's junk drawer. I'm going to download it all again someday, after I replace the missing HDD.

ireeagle

[3]Mar 18, 2011
    • level: 9

nwtrekkie wrote:
    I agree with Cordell-Walker; Walker, Texas Ranger was a very well done series. I had most of at one time & lost it all when a HDD went south to its repairman's junk drawer. I'm going to download it all again someday, after I replace the missing HDD.

I thought "Martial Law' was way better than this series. But it turns out that "Martial Law" supported this series to save Chuck Norris' acting career.