Walker, Texas Ranger Forums

CBS (ended 2001)

Walker Texas Ranger cast, Where are they now?

miketx

[1]Apr 28, 2007
    • level: 5

Chuck Norris

Chuck continues to reside betweeen his home in Dallas, and Lonewolf Ranch 2 hours southwest of Dallas. Chuck is conentrating alot of his energies building and promoting his World Combat League, which is doing fairly well. Although a muched hope natinol television deal for the league has yet to matarilise.He also guest hosted the Fox News show Hannity and Colms in March.His next project is supposed to be "The Heiress" wich was suppose to go into production this summer.Look for something to be announced when CBS announces ot's Fall line-up in May.I am not to sure who oprates his website, but yes, they are not responding to e-mails.

Clarence Gilyard

Clarence is an asscocite proffesor at UNLV. After completing his Masters degree in Life and Arts at SMU in Dallas, Clarence accepted the positon at the school in Nevada.He's listed on the school's website, here is the link.

http://film.unlv.edu/fac-staff.html

Clarence's last acting role was his brief appernace in "Trial by Fire".

Sheree J. Wilson

Still acts every now and then made 2 movies in 2006, spends her time between homes in Dallas and LA.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PersonWorld

[2]Apr 29, 2007
    • level: 29

I knew most of that stuff, except for the part about where Clarence is teaching.

Thanks though Mike!

Edited on 04/29/2007 10:14am

badsanta2007

[3]May 15, 2007
    miketx wrote:

Chuck Norris

Chuck continues to reside betweeen his home in Dallas, and Lonewolf Ranch 2 hours southwest of Dallas. Chuck is conentrating alot of his energies building and promoting his World Combat League, which is doing fairly well. Although a muched hope natinol television deal for the league has yet to matarilise.He also guest hosted the Fox News show Hannity and Colms in March.His next project is supposed to be "The Heiress" wich was suppose to go into production this summer.Look for something to be announced when CBS announces ot's Fall line-up in May.I am not to sure who oprates his website, but yes, they are not responding to e-mails.

Clarence Gilyard

Clarence is an asscocite proffesor at UNLV. After completing his Masters degree in Life and Arts at SMU in Dallas, Clarence accepted the positon at the school in Nevada.He's listed on the school's website, here is the link.

http://film.unlv.edu/fac-staff.html

Clarence's last acting role was his brief appernace in "Trial by Fire".

Sheree J. Wilson

Still acts every now and then made 2 movies in 2006, spends her time between homes in Dallas and LA.

hey,what about Nia Peeples and Judson Mills ?

scc1fan

[4]Jun 28, 2007
    • level: 51
    Thanks for the info Mike That's a good picture of Clarence.

Kas

djariya

[5]Jul 8, 2007
    • level: 19
    I wonder why Chuck and Aaron Norris aren't doing more with their production company Norris Brothers Entertainment?

I would totally watch a show that is developed and Exective Produced by them. Chuck doesn't even need to be on camera because I would 100% support anything with their names on it.

hapat

[6]Jul 13, 2007
    • level: 14

Yeah if they made something like Sons of Thunder quality, I'd definetly watch it.

miketx

[7]Jul 14, 2007

Norris brothers Entetertainment was a production company started by Chuck And Aaron Noriis to produce the Walker Texas Ranger series themselves. It was located in Grapevine, Texas, outside of Dallas. At it's time, it employed a couple of hundred people, all geared toward Walker Texas Ranger. After Walker Ended, they produced a couple of movies through the company for CBS. As of today, the company is no longer a central operation. They no longer occupy the offices they once had, and I'm assuming they run whatever business they have through asmall officesomewhere. Why they no longer produce movies, well I would have to guess is they don't have to. They made a ton of money of Walker, and continue to today, the series is syndicated around the world, the DVD's are selling well.

When they prodcued "Trial by Fire" it took alot of work, as they really no longer had ano of the equipemnt it took to film a production. It all had to be leased. CBS tried to get them to film the movie in Louisiana, as they were filming Tom Sellec's "Joss Srone" series there, but the Norris Brothers refused.

CBS is no longer producing "Movies of the week", so it dosen't look we will see anything in the near future. Chuck Norris did sign on to so a mimi-series "The Hieriss" in which he was suppose to ply the unlce of a rich heriess. But since that news was announced, we have heard nothing from that movie.

hapat

[8]Jul 14, 2007
    They should just say the heck with it and make a couple of direct to dvd movies of Walker. Of course cbs are a bunch of idiots so they wouldn't do that. It would make sense because the dvd sets are selling well and other shows are doing it. So why not.

RockLeE_Luver

[9]Aug 15, 2007
    • level: 9
    i trained with the guy who trained chuck noris his name is grand master von browning. it was a cool expireance. he wasn't very nice though but i did learn a lot of cool new take downs.

possible234

[10]Aug 30, 2007
    • level: 8

that is so cool! I would love to you!!

Chuck Norris is my hero!

wheelrchair

[11]Sep 11, 2007
    • level: 15
    Actually i have givewn up hope of seeing a new Walker, Texas Ranger movie.

franck2000

[12]Sep 16, 2007
    • level: 3

Well, all fans have to cry one day when their favourite show comes up to the end.

but Walker still lives, especially on our French fansite :

http://walkerfanclub.free.fr/

feel free to come and visit us, we speak English.

Cheers

hapat

[13]Sep 26, 2007
    Haha nothing like plugging your site.