Walker, Texas Ranger

Something in the Shadows (2)

Aired Saturday 10:00 PM Jan 22, 1994 on CBS

• What an episode!

Aw man! You should have seen Walker and Curt go at it! It was a lot better than Godzilla vs. Megalon and Rocky vs. Apollo and Curt Nypo is literally the evil stepfather! An Abusive one at that! Him beating a woman to death in '84 I wouldn't be surprised if he was on America's Most Wanted for escaping from jail! It's a wonder the scum didn't get the death penalty! Anyone who hurts a wonan or a child deserves to be hurt themselves and anyone who beat a woman to death needs the death penalty!
  • Scary bad man...

Jeff Kober scares the hell out of me. The first thing I saw him in was the X-Files – not so memorable. Then came Buffy. The first time he was on Buffy he played a psychotic vamp. All vamps are bad but he was psychotic as a human so as a vamp he was the worst of the worst. He was sent to challenge Buffy on her 18th birthday and he was scary. He then came back to Buffy in a different role, as a man who liked to feed off of witched powers for the high. He was one of the main reason that Willow went to the black arts and she comes back to him for more power. Bad man – I haven’t liked him in anything else that I have ever seen him in and that includes Walker.