Walker, Texas Ranger

The Long Haul

Aired Saturday 10:00 PM Apr 09, 1994 on CBS

• truckers...

So this is the start of the trucking mishaps. There has been more that one episode on people hijacking trucks for their goods or for people wanting truckers to haul illegal goods. Some how these episodes all have bad cops n them too. Guess you need a bad cop to do anything with a big rig. I loved the fact that Jimmy was finally given the chance to drive, and he can’t drive the eighteen wheeler. It is just so funny to see because of course Walker can do everything (fly, ride bulls, drive racecars) so it is so nice to see that they didn’t do the same thing to Jimmy. CD was his usual self of “Did I ever tell you the story of when…” turns out that he is almost as skilled as Walker and used to drive trucks. After Jimmy has some issues they bring CD (and his alcohol) out of semi-retirement to drive and see of someone tries to hijack him. It almost works as they are made, but too late, Walker is there to break up the ring.