Walker, Texas Ranger

War Cry

Aired Saturday 10:00 PM Oct 17, 1998 on CBS

• Walker is back on the reservation to help after kids are dying from txic chemicals being dumped into the river.

So much has happened on that reservation. Poison in the river, poison in the cows, archeological digs being sabotaged. It is really sad…I am sometimes a bit confused at to why Walker is always called. I understand that is where he grew up and he still has ties to the land and the people, but in some of the reservation episodes he points of that he can’t arrest people on the reservation – that must be done by Indian police – and he can’t arrest people off the reservation because they are not In Texas. I guess it’s just because he is the great Walker and will always be there to lend a helping hand.
  • Walker is called in by the reservation police chief after two children die from a mysterious illness they believe is caused from the polluted river.

Walker finds out that a factory is pouring poison into a river near the Cherokee reservation. After one of the Natives tries to take pictures while conducting an independant investigation, the factory workers murder him. In retaliation, young braves try to raid the factory. Just as they are being ambushed by the factory workers, walker shows up. After some hard hittin' Texas justice, Walker goes to the factory. After beating up the factory owner, Walker puts him under arrest.
    This like most Walker episodes in my opinion, is really cool.