Walker, Texas Ranger

Whitewater (2)

Aired Saturday 10:00 PM Dec 02, 1995 on CBS

• Alex and Walker work on their relationship...

This episode is one of the defining episodes for the Alex and Walker relationship. There is humorous and loving banter about their work lives and personal lives needing balance with Alex summing it all up, saying Walker is right about needing a strong foundation in life. One of those moments where you actually make some type of “Aww” or sighing noise out loud. Watching this episode all I could think was that it was about time that they figured out they are perfect for each other. But it was a bit frustrating that every time they tried to be intimate with each other it was interrupted. But as Alex states in a future episode “there track record isn’t good” I guess this was just the start to that bad pattern. They end up survivng the trip and are closer because of it.

WAMMERs all over cheered and sighed in this episode.
  • Walker gets stabbed by a bad guy in episode 1 of this 2 parter. Alex and CD decide he needs a get away so Alex takes him on a rafting trip,where an escaped murderer is trying to make it to Mexico via the Guadalupe River. It has great photography.

This was one of my favorite episodes with the beautiful scenery and great rapids on the river. I have been down this part of the Guadalupe and it truly is a gift to be there. One of the girls, the one that hooked up with the escaped murderer, was none other than Carol Burnett's daughter. I was happy to see Walker and Alex finally proving to themselves that they were in fact in Love. They make a great TV couple as they play off one another ver well.
    Jimmy and CD are their usual funny selves and definately lend a really great "sideKick" element to this missed tv show.