Walker, Texas Ranger

Widow Maker

Aired Saturday 10:00 PM Nov 13, 1999 on CBS

• Walker rides a bull!

Kind of was scary when Walker fell off the bull at first...but then he went on again, kind of funny to watch Alex freak out, at least he did a good job. Also funny when Alex had Walker promise her for 3 hours never to ride a bull again, C.D. noticed that Walker had his fingers crossed. I felt sorry for Sydney for having to miss the rodeo and watching Walker ride the bull, don't blame her for saying to the robber You guys are arrested for these reasons...and most importantly for making me miss the rodeo. As for the father and son who wanted revenge on Trivete, my opinion not really necessary, I mean that guy tried to stab Trivete and almost hurt the girl. I have to say I like the part when the girl hit him when he tried to touch her.
  • Walker gets on a bull for charity.

Walker is bull riding again. And this time it is the Widow Maker. I bull that 46 professional riders have tried to ride but couldn’t. A bull that only 9 time world champion Ty Murray was willing to ride. And somehow after getting flipping in the chute he still gets on the bull and rides for 8 seconds and scores huge. The rodeo was a charity event for the H.O.P.E. house (still in almost every episode). At the start of the episode Trivette gets into a fight with a man named Buddy and the man accidentally gets hurt. Now the guy’s father Ben has it out for Trivette and anyone else associated with the rodeo. Trivette gets beat up in the parking lot one evening and after that Walker goes looking for Ben and his other son Zack. Walker kills Ben and takes Zack into custody so the rodeo can go off with out a hitch.