Wanda at Large

FOX (ended 2003)

Wanda at Large Fan Reviews (6)

6.4
  • Is there any way to watch it online

I wish i can buy the dvd series. I use to watch it all the time on youtube until it was taken down due to copyright laws...
  • I love this show

I love Wanda At Large. As I watch repeats on Tv One, I struggle to understand how this hilarious show got bad ratings that led FOX to cancel it. I think if this show was on UPN (now CW), it would have done better. UPN had all the hit African-American Shows (Moesha, The Parkers, All Of Us, Girlfriends, Everybody Hates Chris, One On One, ETC.). UPN seemed more African-American oriented than FOX. The only African-American oriented on FOX was The Bernie Mac show. I would love to see this on DVD. This was a great show. It would have been nice to have had more that 2 seasons of this show. I love it.
  • Sometimes it sucks, but it's usually okay. Course, it'll always be better than Neighbours! How can anyone watch that? It should be shot down.

Sometimes it sucks, but it's usually okay. Course, it'll always be better than Neighbours! How can anyone watch that? It should be shot down. Anyway, Wanda at Large it's weird at times, and usually quite unbelieveable, and sometimes everything is just too perfect, but it's cool as it is. Oh, and i'd NEVER EVER want to live there. Beach views and death on every corner!
  • I thought that I can only get on tilt when playing poker. This movie has the same effect...oddly.

I thought that I can only get on tilt when playing poker. This movie has the same effect...oddly. This is definitely a Wanda at Large from now. It just shows you that on any given day, you can discover something refreshing and new. Lucky moi. Wanda at Large was nice to see.

• Network TV math: Great acting + solid writing = cancellation.

This was a great show. As a former (reformed) TV writer it's hard to make me laugh - and as a comic it's even harder to make me laugh, and to be perfectly honest I kinda watched it with the predisposition that I was going to hate it. She surprised me. Wanda had the flair, great scripts, and a great backing cast. This should have guaranteed a long running series; of course it meant that the show died quickly. Yup. Another great show bites the dust. I'll absolutely watch whatever her next project is.
  • I have really got a problem with the Fox Network...

Cancelling Wanda at Large is one of the reasons why I had and still do have a problem with the Fox Network. What a bunch of idiots! This show was by far the best and the funniest ones around. This cancellation was sacriligeous! Yet sometimes I wonder if the network cancelled it because of the fact that the main character was always snarking at her conservative antagonist and coworker, Bradley. It wouldn't surprise me, though...they just used the old schedule time slot switcheroo to cover their tracks. I'm really disappointed in them. This show should definitely consider to undergo the same kind of resurrection that Family Guy went through!