Favorite character

texicogirl

[1]Oct 26, 2007
    • level: 4

Who is your favorite character and why?

Mine is Lt. Colonel Ironhorse. Not only is he eye major candy, but he is a good actor. I especially like his acting in the episode "Second Seal."

It has ben a while since I have seen War of the Worlds, so I checked on Blockbuster online and Have received the first 2 dvds and so farit's good. A little corney, but still good. I remember when it was first on tv and I was very upset when season 2 came out and Richard Chaves was killed off. I stopped watching it shortly after that. I think itwas a big mistake, considering he was to public's favorite.

Anyhowwho is your favorite and why?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Tawrens

[2]Feb 12, 2008
    • level: 7
    texicogirl wrote:

Who is your favorite character and why?

Mine is Lt. Colonel Ironhorse. Not only is he eye major candy, but he is a good actor. I especially like his acting in the episode "Second Seal."

It has ben a while since I have seen War of the Worlds, so I checked on Blockbuster online and Have received the first 2 dvds and so farit's good. A little corney, but still good. I remember when it was first on tv and I was very upset when season 2 came out and Richard Chaves was killed off. I stopped watching it shortly after that. I think itwas a big mistake, considering he was to public's favorite.

Anyhowwho is your favorite and why?

Definitely have to agree. Besides Kincaid would of been more interesting clashing with Ironhorse then he was by himelf.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.