Warehouse 13

3 . . . 2 . . . 1

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Aug 08, 2011 on Syfy

• H.G. is back and Pete is pissed.

Okay the most exciting part of this show was seeing Ianto from Torchwood in it!!! I thought it was done really well with the flashbacks and gave us more insight into H.G. It also allowed Pete to vent a little more about how upset he was with how things went down last season and the beginning of this season. But honestly the second I saw Ianto I was just giddy. I miss him this season on Torchwood very much.
  • 3...2...1

3...2...1 was a superb episode of Warehouse 13 and I really enjoyed watching this episode because H.G. Wells made an appearance which was exciting. This episode had a great story, great acting and also some great character development. Myka trusts H.G. Wellls while Pete does not and this creates some tension. I thought that this was great episode which moves the series forward. The story of the artifact was interesting and the writers definitely took an interesting route with the story, I only wish that they would have been a little more in tune with the theories of Ancient Aliens on the History Channel. The story of this episode brings to light stories of the ancient past. I look forward to watching the next episode of Warehouse 13 !!!!!!!