Warehouse 13

An Evil Within

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Jul 30, 2012 on Syfy

• An Evil Within

An Evil Within was a perfect and very entertaining episode of Warehouse 13. I really enjoyed watching because there was a lot of significant character and plot development as Artie tries to figure out the ramifications of his actions, Claudia and Jane bring Steve back, while Myka and Pete track down a dangerous artifact. It was interesting to see how Steve was brought back. I liked the artifact Pete and Myka were searching for because it was linked to H.P. Lovecraft. The ending was good as Artie envisions darkness and Claudia stabbing him with a dagger. I certainly look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • Attack of the Tenticles

This wasnt a good episode for me because of so many missed moments. First off the guy out for revenge story was based on a massively unlikely premise; its within our nature as human beings to help in that situation, so for people to just walk away unaffected by a dying person, unreal to say the list. The directing on how Myka and Pete handle the case was a bit strange; especially Pete trying to reason with the gym members, After years of working with in the warehouse and seeing the effects of so many artifects how on earth can he not realise that his pleads were useless, it just seemed like they just wanted to create a comic moment, which would have worked if he had tried to run away or isolate himself in the first place then just end up in a populated place. What they did was simply not worth it.

As for Resurecting Jinx, why why why. The character was blunt in the first place an now he is back. First off Pete's mom's actions are strange, she might be a rable but since when has an artifect of such power resulted in anything good? Claudia's appeal to Jinx was meant to endear her but she just came off as increadibly selfish and for her to say damn the consiquences knowing full well the potential impact of artifects just seemed massively self absorned and I like Her very much.

Finally Artie's story was nicely done with all the build up but a bit of a letdown in the end. they should have just made the stakes higher by indicating something starting to go wrong and he can do little to stop it.
SYFY