Warehouse 13 Forums

Syfy (ended 2014)

How old was Scagliotti on D&J?

Zwingli4

[1]Dec 12, 2012
    • level: 16

I was channel surfing and was surprised to see Alison Scagliotti on the Nickelodeon show "Drake & Josh" where she played the character of Mindy Crenshaw (although back then she billed herself as Alison Scagliotti-Smith). Now Scagliotti just turned 22 so she couldn't have been much older than 18 when she was cast in W13. D&J ended a long time ago so how old was Scagliotti when she played Mindy? She couldn't have been much older than her mid-teens! Does anyone know exactly how old she was when she did Drake & Josh? I'm surprised she has been around this long! Surprised

Edited on 12/12/2012 2:54pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nutcrackr

[2]Jan 24, 2013
    • level: 6
    14 when she started and 16 in her last episodes. Although given the delay between recording and actual publishing, she may have been 13-15.

Zwingli4

[3]Jan 25, 2013
    • level: 16

Thanx--although in retrospect I should have realized that Scagliotti was a former child actress. They wouldn't cast a main character without using an actor with a lot of experience. And the only way an 18 year old would have experience is if he/she were a former child actor. The thing is I hadn't seen her in anything before W13 and I guess that threw off the blonde part of my brain. Tongue out