TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Warehouse 13 Forums

Syfy (ended 2014)

How old was Scagliotti on D&J?

Zwingli4

[1]Dec 12, 2012
    • level: 16

I was channel surfing and was surprised to see Alison Scagliotti on the Nickelodeon show "Drake & Josh" where she played the character of Mindy Crenshaw (although back then she billed herself as Alison Scagliotti-Smith). Now Scagliotti just turned 22 so she couldn't have been much older than 18 when she was cast in W13. D&J ended a long time ago so how old was Scagliotti when she played Mindy? She couldn't have been much older than her mid-teens! Does anyone know exactly how old she was when she did Drake & Josh? I'm surprised she has been around this long! Surprised

Edited on 12/12/2012 2:54pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nutcrackr

[2]Jan 24, 2013
    • level: 6
    14 when she started and 16 in her last episodes. Although given the delay between recording and actual publishing, she may have been 13-15.

Zwingli4

[3]Jan 25, 2013
    • level: 16

Thanx--although in retrospect I should have realized that Scagliotti was a former child actress. They wouldn't cast a main character without using an actor with a lot of experience. And the only way an 18 year old would have experience is if he/she were a former child actor. The thing is I hadn't seen her in anything before W13 and I guess that threw off the blonde part of my brain. Tongue out