Warehouse 13 Forums

Syfy (ended 2014)

Official Discussion Thread: Endless Wonder (possible spoilers)

Gislef

[1]Sep 8, 2012
    • level: 100

Please direct all general and specific discussion of the 9/10/12 episode "Endless Wonder" to this thread.

Enjoy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

blackmage8472

[2]Sep 11, 2012
    • level: 15

Woohoo! HG's back!

Though considering Jamie Murray is signed on for a new show I'm wondering if they're preparing to possibly kill off her character.

Edited on 09/11/2012 8:51pm

MichaudMR

[3]Sep 12, 2012
    • level: 17

I hope not, she's a great fit for the cast and the H.G. character adds just the right touch of mystery and mayhem to keep things interesting. Here's to hoping the writers continue bringing her around now and again to keep us on our toes. Besides, as good as Artie is, he needs a counterpart who's just as knowledgeable (if not more so) about all things Warehouse but not one of his superiors.

blackmage8472

[4]Sep 14, 2012
    • level: 15

MichaudMR wrote:
    Besides, as good as Artie is, he needs a counterpart who's just as knowledgeable (if not more so) about all things Warehouse but not one of his superiors.

I agree that Artie needs a good recurring counterpoint character and HG is the best for that but Jamie Murray is signed on for a new SyFy show that the network is apparently putting a lot into. So I'm still left wondering if the writers are going to kill her off.

That said, I've always wondered if they've left the door open for the possible return of McPherson. It is the Warehouse after all, they could always say he died near the Shroud of Turin which captured his essence and some artifact of rebirth could draw him out of it... or something equally convoluted.

Carycomic

[5]Sep 17, 2012
    • level: 13
    Personally, I'm hoping the new gal gets partnered up with Helena. I think the latter could only benefit from the influence of what Pete would call the former's "good egg-ness."

danharr

[6]Sep 17, 2012
    • level: 45

Nice to see people come out for the show guess it takes a hot new agent. Now the war is on people know what Artie did and I can't wait to see where this goes. Nice data reference since old Brent Spiner is guesting.