Warehouse 13 Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on SyfyIn Season

Official Discussion Thread: Personal Effects (possible spoilers)

Gislef

[1]Aug 5, 2012
    • level: 100
    Please direct all general and discussion of the 8/6/12 episode "Personal Effects" to this thread.

Enjoy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Carycomic

[2]Aug 7, 2012
    • level: 13

How many want to bet the bird cage belonged to Alfred Hitchcock? Wink

blackmage8472

[3]Aug 7, 2012
    • level: 15

Carycomic wrote:

How many want to bet the bird cage belonged to Alfred Hitchcock? Wink

Ha! I thought the exact same thing.

BarryWeen3

[4]Aug 7, 2012
    • level: 14

I liked the side quests to get the other 5 artifacts more than the main storyline of the pipe. Did they ever reveal who the pipe belonged to?

Now we know Claudia and Jinks are connected even more than before.

And I agree that the birdcage is most likely Alfred Hitchcock's. That scene with the birds was funny in a way especially when they kept going to those warped close-ups of the birds to make them menacing.

Anyone think it's H G Wells that Artie is talking to at the end there to recover the dagger?

MOSTCAPABLEONE

[5]Aug 10, 2012
    • level: 13
    BarryWeen3 wrote:

I liked the side quests to get the other 5 artifacts more than the main storyline of the pipe. Did they ever reveal who the pipe belonged to?

And I agree that the birdcage is most likely Alfred Hitchcock's. That scene with the birds was funny in a way especially when they kept going to those warped close-ups of the birds to make them menacing.

Anyone think it's H G Wells that Artie is talking to at the end there to recover the dagger?

They did not reveal who the pipe belonged to.

Artie will probably give some long story about the bird cage and some unknown gruesome story that happened during the actual filming of the movie. lol.

I was thinking Artie may be talking to the priest that was played by Brent Spiner.

BarryWeen3

[6]Aug 10, 2012
    • level: 14

MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    BarryWeen3 wrote:

They did not reveal who the pipe belonged to. Artie will probably give some long story about the bird cage and some unknown gruesome story that happened during the actual filming of the movie. lol. I was thinking Artie may be talking to the priest that was played by Brent Spiner.

I don't think so. The conversation didn't sound like he was talking to the priest. And why would he ask the priest to recover the dagger, since he still hasn't admitted to the priest what he did in the first place with the astrolabe. Doesn't it make more sense to ask H G Wells, whom he trusts at this point, to quietly recover the dagger on the down low?

danharr

[7]Aug 14, 2012
    • level: 45

Good episode story wise don't like the transition graphics very much a bit over the top.

tommy0122

[8]Aug 15, 2012
    • level: 12

What's up with Claudia's hair? Is she going for the most unattractive hairstyle ever? Claudia can be very cute, but she looked greasy and unkept in this episode.