TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Warehouse 13 Forums

Syfy (ended 2014)

Season 3+ News, Spoilers, Speculation Thread

misty1705

[21]Jun 12, 2011
    • level: 10

BarryWeen3 wrote:

From some of the preview shots they've shown of the upcoming season, it looks like Fargo is making a return appearance.

i noticed in the sneak peek for next season they are also show h.g wells in there aswell

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

misty1705

[22]Jun 13, 2011

found another sneak peek for season 3 episode 1 enjoy cant wait till it back

http://video.syfy.com/shows/warehouse13/promos_trailers_5/the-new-guy--sneak-peek--warehouse-13/v1332566

kanniballl

[23]Jun 13, 2011
    • level: 18

misty1705 wrote:

BarryWeen3 wrote:

From some of the preview shots they've shown of the upcoming season, it looks like Fargo is making a return appearance.

i noticed in the sneak peek for next season they are also show h.g wells in there aswell

Yeh, at first I thought it was old recycled footage like they sometimes use for "upcoming seasons." But considering all of the other scenes were new I'd imagine hers was new as well.

I wonder how they'll work it in? Maybe they'll mind-wipe her so she can be of use to them again, since there are apparently other things they can do besides bronzing. Maybe she'll escape again? Maybe it will be a time travel / flashback / etc moment. etc.

blackmage8472

[24]Jun 17, 2011
    • level: 15

kanniballl wrote:

I wonder how they'll work it in? Maybe they'll mind-wipe her so she can be of use to them again, since there are apparently other things they can do besides bronzing. Maybe she'll escape again? Maybe it will be a time travel / flashback / etc moment. etc.

I'm more curious if there will be a Myka/Wells scene, all things considered. I'm not all that surprised Wells is coming back, especially since its rumored SyFy is floating a possible spinoff with Wells... they need the character exposure, should be fun or mildly amusing.

Princess_Pinky

[25]Jun 18, 2011
    • level: 11

BarryWeen3 wrote:

I wish I'd been keeping up with the promos, this is the first time I've seen this, but I am beyond excited! I've been dying for Fargo to come back since the crossovers. Claudia/Fargo is definitely my favorite pairing on both shows. Hopefully Claudia will make a return to Eureka too. I wonder what brings Fargo back this time?

misty1705

[26]Jun 20, 2011

blackmage8472 wrote:

kanniballl wrote:

I'm more curious if there will be a Myka/Wells scene, all things considered. I'm not all that surprised Wells is coming back, especially since its rumored SyFy is floating a possible spinoff with Wells... they need the character exposure, should be fun or mildly amusing.

cool i havent heard about about the wells spin off but that would be fun to see. maybe that is why myka will only be in part of season 3 maybe the other part still will be with wells?

blackmage8472

[27]Jun 21, 2011
    • level: 15

misty1705 wrote:

cool i havent heard about about the wells spin off but that would be fun to see. maybe that is why myka will only be in part of season 3 maybe the other part still will be with wells?

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/05/warehouse-13-spinoff-coming.html

Not much to tell, just everyone saying it's just an idea.

AndyRogan

[28]Jun 24, 2011
    • level: 3
    The new guy is Jimmy Olsen

tommy0122

[29]Jun 25, 2011
    • level: 12

If Myka is gone, so am I!

BarryWeen3

[30]Jun 27, 2011
    • level: 14

blackmage8472 wrote:

misty1705 wrote:

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/05/warehouse-13-spinoff-coming.html

Not much to tell, just everyone saying it's just an idea.

Yeah, I even started a threadon the subject back in May, but you all ignored it.

Dragonsi2

[31]Jul 1, 2011
    • level: 6

Here's a spoiler that no one mentioned or knows here yet: The new agent happens to be gay Have fun with that out in the field, sharing 1 motel room, Pete.

http://www.afterelton.com/tv/2011/06/aaron-ashmore-gay-on-warehouse-13/

Jemadari

[32]Jul 5, 2011
    Dragonsi2 wrote:

Here's a spoiler that no one mentioned or knows here yet: The new agent happens to be gay Have fun with that out in the field, sharing 1 motel room, Pete.

http://www.afterelton.com/tv/2011/06/aaron-ashmore-gay-on-warehouse-13/

Good on Syfy for being willing to go there not enough diversity on tv especially when it comes to gay and atheist characters

rpgspree

[33]Jul 7, 2011
    • level: 13

I don't know about gay characters, but I've seen a few come out as atheist: Shawn from Psych, Dr Brennan on Bones, and Dr House. I think a few of Dr Brennan's grad students are as well.

kanniballl

[34]Jul 11, 2011
    • level: 18

rpgspree wrote:

I don't know about gay characters, but I've seen a few come out as atheist: Shawn from Psych, Dr Brennan on Bones, and Dr House. I think a few of Dr Brennan's grad students are as well.

Yeh, I don't know where the atheist comment is coming from. There are quite a few on TV: some are just throw-away lines and some play into the plot or their general character.

To be honest, I'd say on average most writers try to side-step the religion issue all-together because it runs the risk of alienating people, ticking people off, etc. So for a lot of shows, the only mention of religion is whether the characters celebrate Christmas or Hanuka and one can celebrate the holidays without really believing in anything.

Edited on 07/11/2011 6:14am

rpgspree

[35]Jul 11, 2011
    • level: 13

I really don't think the "issue" of religion is a big deal, but some certainly do, and you're right that most writers won't open that can of worms very far. However, having openly gay characters was just as taboo not so long ago. Either way, I think that it's good to show that being gay or irreligious isn't demonic, or even have much of an impact on one's everyday life.

EDIT: BTW, being atheist doesn't mean that one doesn't believe in anything. I, for instance, believe that people mostly want to do good things, though some days I don't see much evidence to support my belief.

Edited on 07/11/2011 2:54pm

TeaCake911

[36]Jul 12, 2011
    • level: 6
    Speaking of religion, the new agent is actually a Buddhist, and it was a running conversation point throughout the show. Done right, shows can certainly work a person's faith into their characterization without ruffling feathers.

No mention about him being homosexual, though. But I guess having a built-in lie detector helps when figuring out who's still in the closet!

luvinx

[37]Jul 12, 2011
    • level: 20

Thought the Season 3 opener was awesome, loved the new guy and Myka back.

Anyone else think that the silhouette and voice at the end were both Artie's??

Jemadari

[38]Jul 12, 2011

luvinx wrote:

Thought the Season 3 opener was awesome, loved the new guy and Myka back.

Anyone else think that the silhouette and voice at the end were both Artie's??

Not even a little bit

luvinx

[39]Jul 12, 2011
    • level: 20

Jemadari wrote:

Not even a little bit

Okay, your opinion. This series is about pretty crazy things, so how is that so off base?

Every time I come back to this site I wonder why. Anyone know of W13 fan sites where the people are not rude? I like to have fun, not judge and feel free to discuss any and all ideas.

Edited on 07/12/2011 4:35pm

Jemadari

[40]Jul 12, 2011

luvinx wrote:

Jemadari wrote:

Not even a little bit

Okay, your opinion. This series is about pretty crazy things, so how is that so off base?

Every time I come back to this site I wonder why. Anyone know of W13 fan sites where the people are not rude? I like to have fun, not judge and feel free to discuss any and all ideas.

I can't help that you were offended by the direct manner in which I answered your question and I honestly don't see how anyone could take anything from my statement other than what exactly I said, that the thought never entered my mind, which was a direct answer to the question posed and honestly my friend if it was a discussion you wanted you could have said a bit more on your end.

Considering that they have already had Leena serve(unknowingly) as a bad guy I just don't think the writers would be so lazy as to go that route again not to mention the silhouette looked nothing like Artie and the guy who got strangled was reporting on the condition of the W13 field team seeing as there were 3 people in the room including a soon to be dead guy,the boss,and his apparent lieutenant, if the boss was Artie that would have been a moot discussion,which all of course is just my interpretation of the scene