TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Warehouse 13 Forums

Syfy (ended 2014)

Season 3+ News, Spoilers, Speculation Thread

  • Avatar of misty1705

    misty1705

    [21]Jun 12, 2011
    • member since: 10/01/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 27

    BarryWeen3 wrote:


    From some of the preview shots they've shown of the upcoming season, it looks like Fargo is making a return appearance.



    i noticed in the sneak peek for next season they are also show h.g wells in there aswell

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of misty1705

    misty1705

    [22]Jun 13, 2011
    • member since: 10/01/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 27

    found another sneak peek for season 3 episode 1 enjoy cant wait till it back



    http://video.syfy.com/shows/warehouse13/promos_trailers_5/the-new-guy--sneak-peek--warehouse-13/v1332566

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kanniballl

    kanniballl

    [23]Jun 13, 2011
    • member since: 07/02/03
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 3,312

    misty1705 wrote:


    BarryWeen3 wrote:


    From some of the preview shots they've shown of the upcoming season, it looks like Fargo is making a return appearance.



    i noticed in the sneak peek for next season they are also show h.g wells in there aswell




    Yeh, at first I thought it was old recycled footage like they sometimes use for "upcoming seasons." But considering all of the other scenes were new I'd imagine hers was new as well.


    I wonder how they'll work it in? Maybe they'll mind-wipe her so she can be of use to them again, since there are apparently other things they can do besides bronzing. Maybe she'll escape again? Maybe it will be a time travel / flashback / etc moment. etc.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of blackmage8472

    blackmage8472

    [24]Jun 17, 2011
    • member since: 07/29/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,002

    kanniballl wrote:


    I wonder how they'll work it in? Maybe they'll mind-wipe her so she can be of use to them again, since there are apparently other things they can do besides bronzing. Maybe she'll escape again? Maybe it will be a time travel / flashback / etc moment. etc.



    I'm more curious if there will be a Myka/Wells scene, all things considered. I'm not all that surprised Wells is coming back, especially since its rumored SyFy is floating a possible spinoff with Wells... they need the character exposure, should be fun or mildly amusing.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Princess_Pinky

    Princess_Pinky

    [25]Jun 18, 2011
    • member since: 09/28/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,073

    BarryWeen3 wrote:


    From some of the preview shots they've shown of the upcoming season, it looks like Fargo is making a return appearance.



    I wish I'd been keeping up with the promos, this is the first time I've seen this, but I am beyond excited! I've been dying for Fargo to come back since the crossovers. Claudia/Fargo is definitely my favorite pairing on both shows. Hopefully Claudia will make a return to Eureka too. I wonder what brings Fargo back this time?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of misty1705

    misty1705

    [26]Jun 20, 2011
    • member since: 10/01/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 27

    blackmage8472 wrote:


    kanniballl wrote:


    I wonder how they'll work it in? Maybe they'll mind-wipe her so she can be of use to them again, since there are apparently other things they can do besides bronzing. Maybe she'll escape again? Maybe it will be a time travel / flashback / etc moment. etc.



    I'm more curious if there will be a Myka/Wells scene, all things considered. I'm not all that surprised Wells is coming back, especially since its rumored SyFy is floating a possible spinoff with Wells... they need the character exposure, should be fun or mildly amusing.



    cool i havent heard about about the wells spin off but that would be fun to see. maybe that is why myka will only be in part of season 3 maybe the other part still will be with wells?


    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of blackmage8472

    blackmage8472

    [27]Jun 21, 2011
    • member since: 07/29/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,002

    misty1705 wrote:


    cool i havent heard about about the wells spin off but that would be fun to see. maybe that is why myka will only be in part of season 3 maybe the other part still will be with wells?



    http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/05/warehouse-13-spinoff-coming.html


    Not much to tell, just everyone saying it's just an idea.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AndyRogan

    AndyRogan

    [28]Jun 24, 2011
    • member since: 04/14/10
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 23
    The new guy is Jimmy Olsen
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tommy0122

    tommy0122

    [29]Jun 25, 2011
    • member since: 07/02/05
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 202

    If Myka is gone, so am I!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BarryWeen3

    BarryWeen3

    [30]Jun 27, 2011
    • member since: 09/28/05
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,145

    blackmage8472 wrote:


    misty1705 wrote:


    cool i havent heard about about the wells spin off but that would be fun to see. maybe that is why myka will only be in part of season 3 maybe the other part still will be with wells?



    http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/05/warehouse-13-spinoff-coming.html


    Not much to tell, just everyone saying it's just an idea.



    Yeah, I even started a threadon the subject back in May, but you all ignored it.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Dragonsi2

    Dragonsi2

    [31]Jul 1, 2011
    • member since: 11/18/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 47

    Here's a spoiler that no one mentioned or knows here yet: The new agent happens to be gay Have fun with that out in the field, sharing 1 motel room, Pete.



    http://www.afterelton.com/tv/2011/06/aaron-ashmore-gay-on-warehouse-13/

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Jemadari

    Jemadari

    [32]Jul 5, 2011
    • member since: 07/10/05
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 2,513
    Dragonsi2 wrote:

    Here's a spoiler that no one mentioned or knows here yet: The new agent happens to be gay Have fun with that out in the field, sharing 1 motel room, Pete.



    http://www.afterelton.com/tv/2011/06/aaron-ashmore-gay-on-warehouse-13/


    Good on Syfy for being willing to go there not enough diversity on tv especially when it comes to gay and atheist characters
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rpgspree

    rpgspree

    [33]Jul 7, 2011
    • member since: 10/25/04
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 94

    I don't know about gay characters, but I've seen a few come out as atheist: Shawn from Psych, Dr Brennan on Bones, and Dr House. I think a few of Dr Brennan's grad students are as well.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kanniballl

    kanniballl

    [34]Jul 11, 2011
    • member since: 07/02/03
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 3,312

    rpgspree wrote:


    I don't know about gay characters, but I've seen a few come out as atheist: Shawn from Psych, Dr Brennan on Bones, and Dr House. I think a few of Dr Brennan's grad students are as well.



    Yeh, I don't know where the atheist comment is coming from. There are quite a few on TV: some are just throw-away lines and some play into the plot or their general character.


    To be honest, I'd say on average most writers try to side-step the religion issue all-together because it runs the risk of alienating people, ticking people off, etc. So for a lot of shows, the only mention of religion is whether the characters celebrate Christmas or Hanuka and one can celebrate the holidays without really believing in anything.

    Edited on 07/11/2011 6:14am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rpgspree

    rpgspree

    [35]Jul 11, 2011
    • member since: 10/25/04
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 94

    I really don't think the "issue" of religion is a big deal, but some certainly do, and you're right that most writers won't open that can of worms very far. However, having openly gay characters was just as taboo not so long ago. Either way, I think that it's good to show that being gay or irreligious isn't demonic, or even have much of an impact on one's everyday life.


    EDIT: BTW, being atheist doesn't mean that one doesn't believe in anything. I, for instance, believe that people mostly want to do good things, though some days I don't see much evidence to support my belief.

    Edited on 07/11/2011 2:54pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TeaCake911

    TeaCake911

    [36]Jul 12, 2011
    • member since: 07/06/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 304
    Speaking of religion, the new agent is actually a Buddhist, and it was a running conversation point throughout the show. Done right, shows can certainly work a person's faith into their characterization without ruffling feathers.

    No mention about him being homosexual, though. But I guess having a built-in lie detector helps when figuring out who's still in the closet!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of luvinx

    luvinx

    [37]Jul 12, 2011
    • member since: 08/24/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 4,251

    Thought the Season 3 opener was awesome, loved the new guy and Myka back.


    Anyone else think that the silhouette and voice at the end were both Artie's??

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Jemadari

    Jemadari

    [38]Jul 12, 2011
    • member since: 07/10/05
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 2,513

    luvinx wrote:


    Thought the Season 3 opener was awesome, loved the new guy and Myka back.


    Anyone else think that the silhouette and voice at the end were both Artie's??



    Not even a little bit

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of luvinx

    luvinx

    [39]Jul 12, 2011
    • member since: 08/24/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 4,251

    Jemadari wrote:


    Not even a little bit



    Okay, your opinion. This series is about pretty crazy things, so how is that so off base?


    Every time I come back to this site I wonder why. Anyone know of W13 fan sites where the people are not rude? I like to have fun, not judge and feel free to discuss any and all ideas.

    Edited on 07/12/2011 4:35pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Jemadari

    Jemadari

    [40]Jul 12, 2011
    • member since: 07/10/05
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 2,513

    luvinx wrote:


    Jemadari wrote:


    Not even a little bit



    Okay, your opinion. This series is about pretty crazy things, so how is that so off base?


    Every time I come back to this site I wonder why. Anyone know of W13 fan sites where the people are not rude? I like to have fun, not judge and feel free to discuss any and all ideas.



    I can't help that you were offended by the direct manner in which I answered your question and I honestly don't see how anyone could take anything from my statement other than what exactly I said, that the thought never entered my mind, which was a direct answer to the question posed and honestly my friend if it was a discussion you wanted you could have said a bit more on your end.


    Considering that they have already had Leena serve(unknowingly) as a bad guy I just don't think the writers would be so lazy as to go that route again not to mention the silhouette looked nothing like Artie and the guy who got strangled was reporting on the condition of the W13 field team seeing as there were 3 people in the room including a soon to be dead guy,the boss,and his apparent lieutenant, if the boss was Artie that would have been a moot discussion,which all of course is just my interpretation of the scene

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.