Warehouse 13 Forums

Syfy (ended 2014)

Season 4+ News, Spoilers, Speculation etc. (possible spoilers)

Gislef

[1]Oct 5, 2011
    • level: 101
    Please post all news, spoilers, polls, and speculation for Season 4+ this thread. This would include the Christmas special.

Discussion of "Stand" should go to the "Emily Lake" thread. Hopefully at some point Tv.com will let editors edit thread titles again.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RichardTaylor5

[2]Oct 11, 2011
    • level: 7

Artie had that pocket watch, possible time loop episode for season 4, like repeating the last 10 minutes over and over, until he figures a way to save the warehouse? that seems the most likley way they''ll take it to me

nolefan32

[3]Oct 19, 2011
    • level: 11
    RichardTaylor5 wrote:

Artie had that pocket watch, possible time loop episode for season 4, like repeating the last 10 minutes over and over, until he figures a way to save the warehouse? that seems the most likley way they''ll take it to me

Yeah, that's the most likely scenario - I'm not expecting season 4 of WH13 to really be season 1 of WH14.

ltcomstella

[4]Dec 22, 2011
    • level: 18

Kinda makes you wonder what macpherson would of used the watch for?

i'm thinking it's a bit too obvious to turn back time, so maybe it does something different ?

like it works the same as hg wells 'time machine' just transports 1 persons conscience and it's limited.... not everyone can be saved someone must die/ something must happen regardless...consequences of use....

blackmage8472

[5]Jan 16, 2012
    • level: 15

Season 4 has been expanded to 20 episodes: http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/01/warehouse-13-season-4-expanded-to-20.html

Wahoo!

Princess_Pinky

[6]Mar 12, 2012
    • level: 11

ltcomstella wrote:
    i'm thinking it's a bit too obvious to turn back time, so maybe it does something different ?

This!

I think it's way too obvious. And a huge copout. I mean, it's already been drilled into our heads that time cannot be turned back or changed. (At least, insofar as everyone in The Warehouse is concerned...it's not like they know about the timeline changes over in Eureka. Tongue out) But to suddenly bring in a watch that can turn back time seems very cheap, especially after the whole fail with HG's time machine.

Maybe if it does something else with time. A time loop or somehow freezing time (not sure how that would help after the fact though) seems more likely. But if it turns it back, even if it's a one-use thing, I'll be extremely disappointed and letdown.

dh4645

[7]Mar 20, 2012
    when is it back?

blackmage8472

[8]Jun 14, 2012

Continuing on last year's guest cast of Star Trek alumns, Brent Spiner will be a recuring character for season 4:

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/06/warehouse-13-season-4-brent-spiner-to.html

TVanimal

[9]Jul 14, 2012
    • level: 9

when i watched the finale i thought it was a bit weird why they didn't put the shield around the artifact "bomb" instead of Pete, Myka and Artie, the only part of the warehouse destroyed by the bomb would have been the same area occupied by them. Apparently there are no plans for HG to come back which is sad, so i doubt she will survive whatever season 4 brings to my intense displeasure.

if HG doesn't come back Iwill miss her hugely as I liked her relationship with Myka and that hug she got off Pete in the finale made me think how much Pete will miss her as well. (Pete / HG & Myka URST would have been interesting).xx

erinahbing

[10]Sep 2, 2012
    • level: 6

TVanimal wrote:

when i watched the finale i thought it was a bit weird why they didn't put the shield around the artifact "bomb" instead of Pete, Myka and Artie, the only part of the warehouse destroyed by the bomb would have been the same area occupied by them.

It was not actually a shield in itself, but an extension of the big warehouse-shield: Myka, Pete, Artie experienced as if they were outside the warehouse...

IF the same shield were put around the bomb artifact, it would have exploded outside. The warehouse would have remained intact and the explosion would have effected the surroundings, as if they let the "full explosive force of Germany's Luftwaffe during the Blitzkrieg of WWII" on South Dakota.

Dec1964

[11]Sep 25, 2012
    • level: 33

blackmage8472 wrote:

Continuing on last year's guest cast of Star Trek alumns, Brent Spiner will be a recuring character for season 4:

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/06/warehouse-13-season-4-brent-spiner-to.html

Currently 4 Star Trek from 3 different show Kate Mulgrew, Jeri Ryan, Brent Spiner & Rene Auberjonois

Dec1964

[12]Sep 25, 2012
    BTW, I am so loving season 4 of Warehouse 13.
    I wish there was more episode's

blackmage8472

[13]Sep 25, 2012

Dec1964 wrote:
    BTW, I am so loving season 4 of Warehouse 13. I wish there was more episode's

Your wish is granted. This season has 20 episodes instead of the usual 13.

Dec1964

[14]Oct 2, 2012

blackmage8472 wrote:

Dec1964 wrote:

No it doesn't, i just watched the season finale of season 4 &

there is only 10 episode's. Why is this happening, all the good shows

have very short seasons or the show gets axed. What they need to

do is to get rid of these crappy Reality Shows. I have to wait a

year now..

marknmo

[15]Oct 2, 2012
    • level: 12

Dec1964 wrote:

blackmage8472 wrote:

Dec1964 wrote:

No it doesn't, i just watched the season finale of season 4 &

there is only 10 episode's. Why is this happening, all the good shows

have very short seasons or the show gets axed. What they need to

do is to get rid of these crappy Reality Shows. I have to wait a

year now..

Dec1964, it was a mid-season finale. SyFy did place an order this year for 20 episodes. They've often in the past split seasons in half for their popular programs, airing one half in the fall and the other half in the spring. They did this with Battlestar Galactica. At the end of the episode, it said it would be returning in 2013, but that doesn't mean we have to wait till next fall. I'd say we're looking at a wait until around February or March. Hopefully we'll get word soon as to when exactly the last 10 episodes of this season will air.

Edit: I've just read that it's not coming back until April. That's 6 months away, which seems like a REALLY long time for SyFy to hold off for. I didn't like it when they waited so long with Battlestar Galactica, because it fragmented my memory of the current plotlines. I have a feeling the same is going to happen here.

Edited on 10/02/2012 9:00am
    Edited 2 total times.

blackmage8472

[16]Oct 2, 2012

marknmo wrote:

Dec1964, it was a mid-season finale. SyFy did place an order this year for 20 episodes. They've often in the past split seasons in half for their popular programs, airing one half in the fall and the other half in the spring. They did this with Battlestar Galactica. At the end of the episode, it said it would be returning in 2013, but that doesn't mean we have to wait till next fall. I'd say we're looking at a wait until around February or March. Hopefully we'll get word soon as to when exactly the last 10 episodes of this season will air.

Edit: I've just read that it's not coming back until April. That's 6 months away, which seems like a REALLY long time for SyFy to hold off for. I didn't like it when they waited so long with Battlestar Galactica, because it fragmented my memory of the current plotlines. I have a feeling the same is going to happen here.

Better a 6 month wait than a 9 month wait. Also, they'll probably air them in 10 straight weeks, so wheee!

Dec1964

[17]Oct 2, 2012

blackmage8472 wrote:

marknmo wrote:

Better a 6 month wait than a 9 month wait. Also, they'll probably air them in 10 straight weeks, so wheee!

Thanks for the info, Peace, xx

Dec1964

[18]Oct 5, 2012

I believe Warehouse 13 comes back in March 2013...

Dec1964

[19]Apr 17, 2013

Will Jaime Murray make guest appearence's on Warehouse. 13 now that she on Defiance.

blackmage8472

[20]Apr 22, 2013

Dec1964 wrote:

Will Jaime Murray make guest appearence's on Warehouse. 13 now that she on Defiance.

There's a video of her at some convention where she talks about hers and Myka's relationship and she kinda makes it sound like they've shot more scenes together. She's still on the same network so I doubt we've seen the last of HG Wells. I was just hoping that she would have gotten that spinoff that was rumored.