Warehouse 13 Forums

Syfy (ended 2014)

Warehouse Pilot

novasheep

[1]Sep 8, 2012
    • level: 2

So I am watching thepilotepisode again on netflix and I heard something interesting that might of already been talked about. But roughly at the 42min mark arty talks about running into a mayan calander and how 2 agents clocksstopped. Pete asks if they died arty replies with they will wish they had in 100 years or so.

So this sounds like 2 agents might be immortal. Could be an interesting plot line in a future episode. What do you all think?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BarryWeen3

[2]Sep 8, 2012
    • level: 14

novasheep wrote:

So I am watching thepilotepisode again on netflix and I heard something interesting that might of already been talked about. But roughly at the 42min mark arty talks about running into a mayan calander and how 2 agents clocksstopped. Pete asks if they died arty replies with they will wish they had in 100 years or so.

So this sounds like 2 agents might be immortal. Could be an interesting plot line in a future episode. What do you all think?

Yes, you're rightthat it could be an interesting future episode, considering they have visited the storylines of other past agents already.

But considering it was just mentioned in passing like that, I gotta wonder if the writers even remember that plot point.

nutcrackr

[3]Jan 24, 2013
    • level: 6
    Frederic is probably one of them, since they showed her looking the same age in much older photographs. Of course the other option is time travel but I think the clock stop was meant to go hand in hand with Frederic

kanniballl

[4]Feb 21, 2013
    • level: 18

nutcrackr wrote:
    Frederic is probably one of them, since they showed her looking the same age in much older photographs. Of course the other option is time travel but I think the clock stop was meant to go hand in hand with Frederic

Spoilers...

Nah, it's been stated that she's tied to the Warehouse... as its avatar or something. She knows it inside and out and when things change.

Without spoiling too much, let's just say her health and well-being are tied to the Warehouse's well-being.

So it's implied that whoever the next avatar is, they too will be tied to the warehouse and insanely-long-lived. Since you guys are talking about the pilot I won't spoil any more than that.

Edited on 02/21/2013 8:56am