Warehouse 13

Insatiable

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Sep 19, 2011 on Syfy

• All the zombie jokes were funny but it was Jinks who got me. He had few but important scenes.

Pete, Pete... you know all about zombies and still got bitten. Well, at least you taught Myka to double tap! LOL

All the zombie jokes were very funny but it was Jinks who got me. I think he had few but important scenes. In fact, I wonder if he's a double agent. He snaps at Claudia because he can't tell her anything about it. The Regents having cut him off would be just part of a Mrs. Fredric's plan to have her own agent to be contacted by someone from Sykes. Well, let's see. Total Jinks team here :)

• Unexpected twist

Pete had my laughing so much in this episode and the whole Zombie thing was a great story line. I like that in the end it was all about a toco truck and the owner genuinley had no idea he was doing anything.Guess it was Myka's turn this time to be infected and she played a great Zombie.

The main parts for me from this was the play between Claudia and Jinx, wanted to slap him for talking to her that way but after you find out what the warehouse people had done to him after they fired him you kinda of felt really sorry for the guy. Did not expect that plot in the end but I kinda figured that that would not be the last we heard from Jinx. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

• Insatiable

Insatiable was a superb episode of Warehouse 13 and I really enjoyed watching this episode because it had a pretty good story, and a Warehouse version of Zombie Horror. It was sad to see the way Steve spoke to Claudia who had some great scenes of her own as well as character development. This was a fun episode with a few interesting plot twists especially at the end. I certainly look forward to watching the next episode of Warehouse 13!!!!!!!