Warehouse 13

Instinct

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Jun 03, 2013 on Syfy

• Warehouse 13.

So great to see HG back in this show, so Helena is involved in a case for the police, but when it has to do with a Artifact she calls Myka & Pete. All this time she has made a normal life for herself with a new man called Nate & his daughter Adelaide. The Artifact is a Prehistoric Jaw Bone, DA Hofgren & Briggs a Cop are using the Artifact to clean up their city of criminals. They eventually Bagged the Artifact, but not before Helena's secret comes out & despite what Myka had said to HG that we cant have normal lives coz' of what we do. I hope things does work out for Helena & her new family. Back to the Warehouse where they are having Tremors because the Warehouse apparently expands when they bring in new Artifacts. Claudia told Abigail that the Warehouse has been zapping her for days & she might be the cause of the problem, but Claudia isn't the problem. Claudia wants to be caretaker of the Warehouse & thats why she thinks the Warehouse hates her, but it doesn't. So Abigail tells Claudia if you want to be caretaker go caretake. Fantastic Episode, So Glad Jaime Murray Made An Appearence In This Episode & I Hope Its Not Her Last. Thumbs Up.
  • Love it

Love having HG Back!!!!!!
SYFY