Warehouse 13

No Pain, No Gain

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Aug 20, 2012 on Syfy

• I loved this one!

This ep was great...

Myka really looked good being pregnant and the way Pete took care of her and being really nice.

More eps like this one please.

Also nice to see an artifact being made instead of only hearing about it, will Claudia replace Mrs. Frederick in the future or why is she showing her this?
  • Stephen King's Misery anyone.

I really liked this episode. It had a very Stephen King feel to it like something out of Misery only instead of Cathy Bates as the deranged fan, it had a blond with a very unhealthy obsession with an ice hockey star and she used her fathers lucky dog tags to get what she wanted. The sub plot didn't make much sense.
  • No Pain, No Gain

No Pain, No Gain was another perfect and extremely entertaining episode of Warehouse 13. I really enjoyed watching because the story lines were awesome and full of character and plot development. I liked watching Artie and Steve go through the Warehouse and to see what Steve learned as well as Artie. I loved Claudia and Mrs. Frederick's scenes because they were full of growth and realization. It was fun watching Pete and Myka investigate a popular Hockey player. I liked the ending and certainly look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!