Warehouse 13

Parks and Rehabilitation

Aired Monday 9:00 PM May 06, 2013 on Syfy

• Leena.

Do you think Leena will come back somehow? or not?
  • Parks and Rehabilitation

Parks and Rehabilitation was a perfect episode of Warehouse 13. I really liked how one of the story lines dealt with Artie and his emotional state after all thats happened. The chaos in the Warehouse was fun to watch. The story line about the eco-terrorists was interesting and the artifact was cool. I liked how things played out and look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!

• Warehouse 13.

So Autumn did the same thing by killing Ryan, that storyline was good, but i was more interested in what was happening back at the Warehouse. Da Vinci's Gargoyle, one of his lost inventions, i want to more about that Gargoyle. The portal was going to all the places that Artie was feeling inside, his emotions, so it took Jinks to place it in its right place indescribable beauty. I thought there would be more to say between Artie & Claudia but there wasn't & yeah i was waiting to see the recording that Leena had made (It Really Wasn't Your Fault Artie), (But Yes I Miss Leena As Well). Loved the episode, glad this show is back.