Warehouse 13

Past Imperfect

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Aug 22, 2011 on Syfy

• Past Imperfect, for sure!

Past Imperfect is the perfect title as apparently the writers forgot that Myka was protecting the president and not chasing after a forger when her partner was killed. Which is why she was sent to the boonies.

The last few episodes I've had two brief story lines with too much cheese (relationship angst). It's a sci-fi series that fails as a romantic comedy. I wish the writers would go back to one story line instead of two.

The first couple of episodes this year left me addled and rattled what with all the gesticulating, cut-aways, comings and goings, and general mayhem.

What's with H.G. Wells coming back? Come on.... oh, right, they'll bring her back to reality and have a mind fart about her trying to destroy the world.

Give me a job writing this crap. I can do better.

• Past Imperfect

Past Imperfect was a perfect episode of Warehouse 13 because Joanne Kelly really played Myka through a perfect range of emotions in this episode dealing with her past and what happened to her former partner and lover Sam. There was lots ofsuspensefulaction, drama and intrigue through out the episodes two story lines. Claudia and Steve were attacked and the means to find out who did it were fun to watch. I think all the characters were played well and the story lines definitely moved the season forward. It was nice for Myka to wrap this part of her past up. I look forward to watching the next episode of Warehouse 13!!!!!!!!!