Warehouse 13

Resonance

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Jul 14, 2009 on Syfy

• Music to Rob a bank by?

I repeat my review of the pilot and add something new at the end...

Thinking that the show would entertain me was the first thing wrong with this show....(spoiler alert)

The female character is annoyingly butch and b**chy
    The male character is such a man w*ore to all women he sees, did we really need the assertion of his manhood within the first 5 minutes of the show?

The scientist character is beyond annoying, but that's the actor's fault - he's a bad actor in a bad role.

The show is nothing more that Friday the 13th the Series with a very-low sci-fi (pardon me) syfy twist to it.

I don't see the show going more than 1-2 years at best...they have to pump up the scripts, clean up the characters and add more SCI-FI to the show and leave the human drama out of it...

Episode 2: What the deuce? Musical genius creates music to rob a bank and the people around him are the culprit - you didn't need spidey sense to see that this episode - like the pilot was 30 minutes too long...and all the background drama of the characters only made it seem as long as the original pilot. I had hoped for something more from this show...but it's got to kick in soon or it's going to be deleted from my DVR settings!

p.s. you don't need the warehouse for the record...break it and destroy the files...leave room in the warehouse for a Tardis to travel back in time and re-write this crap!