Warehouse 13

Monday 9:00 PM on Syfy Premiered Jul 07, 2009 In Season

Gislef

Warehouse 13 Fan Reviews (75)

• Back On

Yessss!!! the guys are back,,, best clean fun flick on TV.
  • Fun Fun fun show

I watch this show because it's fun. Want to move away from the boring TV nowadays? Watch warehouse 13.

Everything is fun, espescially the characters. Have to give great credit to Eddie McClintock's portrayal of Pete Lattimer, one of the best characters on TV ever!

The plot is fun, a little cheesy but still fun. The acting all round is great and the show never runs out of ideas. Definitely worth watching. A shame about the cancellation but it's been a great show.
  • Stop the Cancellation

This show is awesome and the only reason aside from continuum that I still watch have filled the channel with so much crap reality programming that i am going to take SyFy off my favorites list as soon as the Warehouse is closed for business. I mean USA cancel's Psych,CBS may cancel Intelligence, and SyFy is about to kill Warehouse 13, this is like Firefly all over again, granted this is not nearly as good as Firefly, but it is close, and has had a greater chance to survive, but the SYFY execs are still pulling the plug way to early. I am begging you people at SyFy if you have any sense save Warehouse 13. Thank you for reading my thoughts if you did.
  • Save the Warehouse

This is yet another example of an excellent scifi show that is getting the axe way to early syfy is starting to disappoint me by taking all the good shows off and feeling the space with all this reality crap. if i wanted reality I wouldn't be watching TV. This is suppose to be my escape from reality and its not just the SyFy channel its all of them just like they did to Firefly, except Warehouse 13 at least got a few seasons, where as Firefly was was killed way before it's time just like WH13 because they have barely touched on all the mythology that could be brought in as artifacts. That is all you writers need to do come up with an artifact and what it does and the story will evolve around that.

Kirk out.
  • Sad Sad Sad Sad

The show is now a goofy sad effort at comedy making one feel silly to sit thro it. The first episodes were great with great promise. Now I wonder who's funding it and why. We all know where to go for proper comedy. Kill the show already.
  • Warehouse 13 is

This show is off the So excited that it will finaly return for its finest/final hour .! Great job on the cast,stories,artifacts and mystery that always follows and props to the people who filmed/made/wrote, ect.. this wonderful thrilling
  • Why SyFi Why?

Eddie McClintock was back home a couple of days ago to promote a new movie he is in. He made an appearance at our local film festival. When asked when he would be going back to work to shoot Warehouse 13's last season he said they already had and it's done! Yet SyFi is still going to make us wait to watch an abbreviated season that is supposed to wrap things up for good. For a network that's based on science fiction why does it feels like it's trying to kill it completely.

• Will it still be "Season 4" next year, too?

Could not agree more with 'jeffosoft'. I'm sick of these shows taking 6 months off and calling it the same "Season" when they come back. That is Bullshirt. It is lame enough that network shows only make 24 episodes per year, but these slackers can't even do that many.

ps - Eureka was a way better show than Warehouse!
  • Pete Lattimer is an immature incompetent idiot

The thing that's hardest to believe about this series is not all of the quasi-magical artifacts, or the secret history of the world represented by a string of warehouses going back who knows how long. No, the thing that makes suspension of disbelief impossible for me is that a top secret organization, with all the warehouse's resources, and all the warehouse's responsibilities, would entrust the safety of the world to a guy that can't restrain himself from picking up every potentially dangerous artifact he finds and playing with it. How many episodes use Pete's total incompetence as a plot device to unleash something that would never have been a problem if he'd left it alone? And after 4 seasons of doing this, he hasn't learned a thing - witness the season 4 finale. I really wish the writers would let him to grow up a bit, instead of relying on his immaturity to drive the plot all the time. I know they need a few non-technical characters on the show, so the "smarter" ones have someone to explain things to, but this is ridiculous. Seriously, how could this guy get a job cleaning the monkey cage at a zoo, let alone working for the secret service? Let's hope he gets a chance to redeem himself, before they pull the plug on the show forever next season.
  • 2014!

Are you freaking Kidding me... The've only had 10 episodes since the last break.. Finish the season for gods sake. So tired of this 1/2 season B/S. The reason it had declining ratings is because nobody could figure out when the hell the show was on.

Show us the final episodes and be done with it. Another Middle Finger from SYFY.
  • Warehouse 13

Warehouse 13 does not suck, i want it to continue forever, but thats not gonna happen.. You guys telling it sucks, got no life, Don't come here and comment that like an moron. gtfo.
  • The cancelleation has to be reconsidered for the channel's benefit

To cancel a show with declinig ratings/viewers is a normal process, but with Warehouse 13 it should not go this way and not that fast.

Warehouse 13 has humor, style, good and likeable actors, interesting stories and locations, and is sometimes thrilling. There are good actors, nice scripts, fine guest stars, interesting and far-fetched stories and premises, mostly well, when not, from time to time, brilliantly executed.

Furthermore, it's potential is far not exhausted by now, one can imagine a lot of other locations, enemies, dangers, story arcs for at least two or three further seasons. Then I would say, lets's rest it in peace.

People of all ages do like W13 for one of the characteristics mentioned above.

And maybe some kids are motivated to find out the truth about historic events and persons occuring in the show, like the Count of Saint Germain (superbly depicted by James Marsters), or now Paracelsus, who was of course not a rude alchemist but an ambitious medical doctor (Agrippa von Nettesheim would have been better as he was more an experimenting alchemist than Paracelsus).

Why the ratings really declined has to be carefully analyzed and then there have to be taken the proper measures to correct, which I would locate in better storytelling/scriptwriting/evolving the charcters and so on. If the stories have become too routinely, there should be a bunch of good writers out there to help, I would recommend Steven Moffat from 'Dr. Who' ;-)

To throw away a gem is of no good for the thrower. And W13 is a rare gem of a show that is simply engoying most of its especially when it shines, which occurs not so seldom.

What I mainly hate about this decision is that there seems to be no way to continue the show on another channel. They cannot go for a Warehouse 13.1 or 14 (which should be then located in -- China ? sorry for the little joke) say, on NBC or Fox, if Syfy won't let them, and they won't for sure.

I think there should be a huge outburst of resistance against the cancellation of W13. Only this could make the Channel rethink and renew. Please, people, do something about !

(and please excuse my bad English)

• Warehouse crap

This crap of a show can have only viewers when all the other shows are in their summer vacations.

Hopefully this is the last season.
  • Warehouse 13 is terrible.

Syfy gave up Eureka and SGU to push this turd of a show. Its not even sci-fi(that never stops sy-fylls network) its fantasy crap. Most of the episodes are the political propaganda we have come to expect from NBC subsidiaries.
  • From Good, to Bad, to UGLY

1.5
    This show sucks. It started great, was fun to watch, and that alone made it worthwhile. Then the character's agents got involved - now every episode has to have some overly-dramatic character development (or some lame political/social statement). It is a very bad soap opera. These folks need to get back to basics if they expect to survive.
  • Anyone who gives this show a 10 is clearly biased.

Game of Thrones could possibly get a 10 but this show is like 2 or 3, poor directing, poor scripting and bad actors that don't fit the FBI persona. Most people have no idea the basics of good film and come on here commenting how they like the characters and their relationships. The characters are lame and seem like they have been written by a two year old. I'm sorry folks but if you like this show than your close to being brain dead. I'm happy this show will eventually be canceled and forever forgotten, so all the brain damage people got from watching this show can finally start healing.
  • is dead ever dead on this show?

I Hate the way they are selling the death of Leena when everybody and their mama has been brought back on this show so many times that I lost count! All of the major characters has been dead at least once, including secondary character . Wells who they can't help but keep bringing back for whatever reason! I have always had the show set to record and end up watching it and flipping between my other shows, but I recently took it off my list and yes, the killing off of one of my favorite and underutilized characters helped me to come to this decision.
  • I think that psychologists think all people do is watch TV...

4.5
    results in shows like this-a not bad idea that goes nowhere special. Because someone thinks the audience is nowhere special mentally and deserves nothing special-so there it is-nothing special for your entertainment pleasure-not designed to inform at any level or challenge the mind at any level. The script is not interesting-but what can you expect these days-they are making shows this way on purpose because they think everybody is dumb. And all everybody does is watch TV. Which makes them dumb.
  • Leena, Come Back

Although, she was under utilized on the wish Leena would somehow be brought back. Maybe via some artifact or another. I really loved her eyes . The "new" owner of the B&B doesn't cut it for get enough psychotherapy on The Mentalist and Elementary. Why cant they reuse the metronome and bring back Leena?
  • So glad they are getting back to the character continuity!

Did you know Warehouse 13 is in danger of cancellation? If you enjoy Warehouse 13 and would like to join the fans in our efforts to bring back Artie, Myka, Pete, Claudia, Steve and Mrs. F for a 5th season, please check out and spread the word!
  • Season 5 SUCKS so far.

I am a long-time fan, and have waited forever for SyFy to begin airing this season. The two new characters are so annoying, I didn't bother watching the entire episode for another few days. W13 is great because of how funny Myka and Pete are as a team, the history behind the artifacts, how perfect Claudia and Steve fit with the great aspects of the show and, of course, Mrs. Frederick. The two new characters completely detract from a successful show. I expected the show to continue somewhat seriously from last season's finale, and instead, you put a kook and a vindictive witch in the mix. If this crap doesn't change, I no longer need the SyFy Channel. I cannot believe your writers ruined the beginning of this season. Fire them.
  • Better as long as the Le Comte De Saint Germain remains a character.

In general I have found this show to be disappointing and in some cases insulting where it intended to be funny. Having to put up with the dumb and dumber routine of the main characters is always painful and yet somehow with the inclusion of the Count of Saint Germain it would seem that this show is finally finding it's stride. I would really watch an entirely separate show just about him. I am looking forward to more of Prince Ragoczy, the Comte De St Germain. A Drunken, womanizing, infinitely knowledgeable and talented academic who might well have also been an assassin and has virtually no morales at all is exactly what this show needed.
  • Fun show

Really good show. I love the relationship of the characters, especially Myka and Peter. I also love the history of the artifacts and how they came to have the powers they posses. I don't think that the show has been as good in recent episodes as it was in the beginning, but I am still a loyal fan and hope it goes back to the format it held before.
  • Crazy and Wonderful Program.

Pete & Myka Compliment Each Other 100%. Claudia is an excellent agent! This Is Another Underrated Program. Love It. Full Of Action!
  • Great show

I only found out about this show a few months ago...took me a few weeks to catch up but I like what I have seen so far.

Very entertaining. All the characters are good and the show has a good story. Almost a SG1 replacement IMHO so I like it. Don't take it too seriously and you will enjoy this show. Cant fault

it really, just cant believe the Star Trek actors that appear as regular guests. All the actors have given a solid performance and cant fault them. Storyline is solid too with out too many flaws.

• season 4

this show is superb, love every second of it. terrific casts and plot. every character is so lovable, so sad when leena was being killed. season 4 is so short, in a flash and the whole season is over. hope season 5 is longer and comes out real soon, already missing the show.
  • awesome show

This is one of the few really great sci-fi shows. Can't wait to see everything to come. And the show gets even better with a really cute and beautiful hacker girl and a sexy agent Mika with amazing eyes and lips :) haha
  • Sci-fi at its best

This show, along with 'Being Human' and 'Alphas' are basically the only shows in this poor SyFy channel worth being seen.
  • Warehouse 13 - One show that must go on

I've decided to beginn with the modified title of Queen's song because to me this show is comparible with their greatness.Many may not agree with me - one will say Queen's greater,

others would say this show sucks - but nevertheless I think that season 4 is the best so far.

Everyone has their role to play, and the plot of the evil is holding up so far.We'll see how it all will end.Syfy, please do not can this show!
  • Best 'mistake' I've ever made

About three years ago I accidentally set my sky+ to record this show instead of something else...and in hind sight, I couldn't have hoped for a better mistake. I was disappointed I missed my other show so watched WH13 out of sheer principle. I was so surprised and impressed by the concept and set-up of WH13 that I've kept with it ever since and it's one of the only shows I watch religiously week in-week out. I describe the concept to friends as 'Indiana Jones meets Supernatural'. People who I recommend this show to always seem hesitant but soon come to their senses and jump on board. Love the show, love the characters, love the story lines, love the action and most of all, love the warehouse! :)
< 1 2 3