Warehouse 13

Syfy (ended 2014)

Gislef

Warehouse 13 Fan Reviews (91)

• Ignoring the last season this was a fun show

Unless you are a Pete/Myka shipper (which I am not) then I would recommend just outright skipping the final season of this show. It is not particularly necessary for the enjoyment of the show and except for some minor cliffhangers at the end of the season before (which the final season ends quickly) the final season is a waste of time. This was a great fun show that ended poorly.
  • What a pathetic series finale

For a show that had some pretty good stories, the series finale was ver poorly done. The story gets a 5 out of 10. The editing and directing gets a big fat ZERO.

The acting series wide Leena, Mrs. F, Myka, HG and Jinks get top marks. The rest were zeros and by far the worst was Claudia. She is not believable for the role she played and if I haven't mentioned this, here acting was pathetic. As for the "bad guys". HG nice job. The rest should find some other work.

Star Trek in general are pretty good productions and stories with the worst actors you can find, Warehouse 13 went substantially down hill, I think it was season 3, with the appearance of half the cast from Voyager
  • Another one bites the dust

Good series, just think the writer couldn't think of shit to write, the last two seasons. And I liked the immatureness of the actors, not like the boring ass crime shows of today.
  • Grow the hell up...

I love the program but the only complaint, CONSTANT complaint is that All of the agents act like children. Artie was by far the only adult in the warehouse, Pete's character... OMG such an immature twit. The constant childish BS that most grow out of by the age of 12. The girls, the rediculous everybody talking 400 mph at the same time.. makes me wanna slap them all and say grow the hell up. Nobody said you have to act all old mad "law N order serious" but christ almighty.. at least act like adults given this awesome yet kinda spooky job in the warehouse.
  • Terrible ending to a great series

I really feel like they should have just canceled the series rather than giving us that 6 episode jumble of disjointed story lines and sudden shifts in character personalities. I am a huge fan of Bering and Wells forever, so the forced relationship between Pete and Myka felt ridiculous. Myka really only had romantic chemistry with Helena. There was no need to force a romance to end the series. It would have been wonderful without it. Also, they dropped or rushed so many story lines (Myka with cancer) that it just felt unsatisfying when it came to the end. I still love the series and, perhaps, in time I will be okay with the ending, but for now, I feel sad. Endless wonder came with an abrupt and unsatisfying end.
  • The Warehouse closing it's doors

This was something that was bound to happen, I'm personally fine that the show is ending I don't like it when a show stretches itself out too long it sort of ruins it's quality, but also due to how things went I honestly don't entirely know what else the show could've done. We're they going to fight some evil organization of mutants trying to find particular artifacts, that would of been cool but that's "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" not this show. So, I thought this was a soild conclusion.

It's true it's not one of the best series finales in my book, it does leave a bit to be desired in some places which is the only problem with the episode. For me it's knowing what happened to the characters after the Warehouse disappeared, what did Mika, Jinx, and Pete go back to their old jobs in the FBI, do Mika and Pete get married at some point, does Artie become a regent or go see his son? It just felt like there was another scene that was missing which really created a big gap in the episode; I would of liked to of had an expose montage scene where we would see what happened to them after the loss before we flash forward to the future. But oh well, at least from what we got I had a matter of satisfaction from this ending and some is better than none at all.

I really like that this episode was an anthology episode which I felt was a cool idea for a finale. Usually for most finales it's always a end all be all adventure or even a great final battle, but here is many adventures rapped in one. It would be awesome if a comic book based TV show or Movie ever thought of doing something like this, having certain particular members of the Justice Legue or Avengers in one room and each individual giving out a story.

Each of the stories I thought were fun fare, it's true their not anything entirely spectacular but why they were defining moments for the characters were in the feelings they felt during that point of time, which I think outweighs the event itself.

The first one which was a dancing situation was fun, all of the actors trained and did the tap dancing well. However it was really Alison that I felt really made the killing, I think she's also a dancer and has done her share of musicals and it really shows as she is the one that distracts the dancers while Pete and Artie nullify the artifact which is the sign. But in that moment Claudia realized her power of choice as deep down she didn't want to be Caretaker but remain an agent because she still wanted excitement and adventure in her life which is normal for a person like her. That is until the ending which I'll get to.

The one with Artie was interesting mainly because of the ending of it. In a way it was sort of like a math equasion, you knew what was happening was going to add up to something and when you watch it again it's actually simple. We see Artie interact with some agent we don't know and their on an adventure and are focus not just on an artifact which cause people to remain at some point in time but a particular couple. The job is then and suddenly we discover that unknown agent is Artie's son, and the male in the couple was a young version of Artie. I'll admit that was a bit out of left field but then again there are parts of Artie's past we still don't know. But I thought that is was a bit touching showing that the business of the Warehouse isn't Artie's whole life, and you can have a life outside it. I also liked that speech Artie gave near the end to the Warehouse which was touching, in a way I can't help but feel he's acknowledging what most of the fans of this show feel. Yeah, despite the enevatable reality of the show ending we deep down don't really want it to go. But also what made the Warehose which is the dreams and emotions of people, and that's what also makes the sci-fi stories we know and love possible.

Jinx's story was plain fun, I really like that it's pretty much an homage to the sci-fi film "Fantastic Voyage". From the design of the mini sub, the grainy quality of the filming, and the green screanning which is noticeable but thats the point making it all the more funny and giving it a feeling your seeing an old film. I liked seeing the back and forth between both Claudia and Jinx as usual. I liked that Helina had a cameo appearance since that shrink machine was one of her inventions, but I liked that she was there since she was one of my favorate characters and this was a wave good bye from her. But of coruse we see Jinx complete the mission and he realizes he's in the human heart which is the one thing he values the most. At that moment in time, Jinx realized where his heart truly lies which is with the people in the Warehouse.

Then there is Mika, were we see her in what looks like just another typical mystery where she is exercising her intelegence in solving it as usual. But it gets interesting when all the suspect turn into ninjas and it was I thought a decent battle. I really liked seeing both Pete and Mika in a physical battle together, and hey their both battling ninjas and kicking butt together which is cool. But as I said it was a decent battle because I kinda felt some of the chorigraphy was a little off in places or both actors needed to train a bit longer for a move or two, so this was the other bad thing about the episode but it's small. Anyway, this was a defining moment for her because at that point she let her true feelings for Pete show. Mika sees the truth about her feelings staring at her in the face and does what any person should do act on them.

With Pete the story is now, we see him freaking out a bit and in desperation to save the Warehouse. But it was really touching when he revealed his reasons why to Mika, it's not so much because of the job itself but because he doesn't want to go back to being that person he use to be. He's had a pretty hard past, as he use to be an alcholoic and caused serious injury to a friend he use to have and his long battle to get back; the job at the Warehouse has given him another chance in life. But most importantly he doesn't want to lose Mika, he doesn't want her to immediately move and run away which she's done most of her life. But that was because Mika never really found what she was looking for yet, until now and then we see her not say anything but just take action. She then kisses Pete and he kisses back with passion, I couldn't help but cheer because the long wait is finally over but cements that even with the Warehouse gone both of them will have something to come back to, each other.

The final minutes were good as we see the Warehouse in the far future and there are three different individuals that are in the same situation as the characters in the past, trying to keep the Warehouse from disappearing again. And then of course we see Claudia whom is still the same age and she is the caretaker. I thought this made the final minutes a bit touching because it shows when Claudia became caretaker this time it was by her own choice and the fact we see other agents and the Warehouse growing even bigger than before shows that the Warehouse will live on.

I'll admit just seeing the amount of artifact and those final minutes made me wonder what more happened to make those artifacts part of the collection. And in a way the ending almost leaves the possibility of having a sequel series "Warehouse 14"? I don't know as they said about the Warehouse and sci-fi in general it's an endless wonder.

• Worst final season ever

I sorry but after investing 4 seasons into this show to see such a pathetic set of 6 final episodes I wish they would have just cancelled it. There was so many plot holes and they just brought in actors to fill in spaces in the already empty episodes because they had no story, grasping at straws. Then the icing on the cake, the final episode is a flash back episode of defining moments that weren't even part of any episodes from the previous 4 seasons, they were all done new for this, like really, you couldn't have afforded to spend a little time going back through the episodes to find actual defining moment. Totally just a slap in the face to the viewers. Thank you ruining another show.
  • Endless Wonder... No Longer

I miss this show already!

Time to clean up all the tissues I used wiping up the tears I shed while watching the final episode of an amazing & incredible show.
  • Endless wonder

I am so going to miss Warehouse 13. After all I have 5 seasons invested in it. I really love how it ended. It truly was a endless wonder. Thank you warehouse 13 I enjoyed every bit of ended on a high note and it ended well. Good all the fun watching on tv that you provided.

I just have to say thank you for the absolutely fabulous series i loved every moment of it and i really enjoyed the final episode it was perfect.

Thank you so much for the the pleasure you have given me

-zojic
  • Why is it ending?

This rated as the 17th top rated show out there with a steady up going trend. Don't Syfy like top rated shows or something. I don't understand why they didn't go for a full season and some proper closure at least. I blame previous poor ratings on the TV stations that could never stick to a regular schedule.

I won't watch anything from syfy anymore because they axe everything instead of ending things decently.
  • thanks for the closure

well I like the show and I appreciate that they have given them the final episodes. one of the few shows that will give closure seeing most sci-fis just get cancelled.
  • Bummer!

We really enjoy Warehouse 13, it is a fun SYFY Fantasy, has clever writers and great actors. I wish you wouldn't take it off the air!! How will we know what happens to the main characters??? no closure, it is a bummer.
  • Characters need work

I con't believe how stupid they have made the characters in this show. I don't think they could make a connection between cows and milk.
  • What happened

1.5
    This show was descent, now it is just stupid. I am very disappointed.
  • Sad to see it go, but honestly...

Leave it to NBC. It's VERY sad to see another good, unique, clever, "un-reality" show go, but I do think they could have taken this show much further. They had unlimited possibilities, yet they spent far too much time trying to make it a sci-fi-chick-flick - in my humble middle-aged female opinion. I'm not as sad as I would have been a season ago. After the last season. . well, shrug. I will absolutely remember it fondly, but it should have been a much brighter star in the sci-fi universe.
  • Back On

Yessss!!! the guys are back,,, best clean fun flick on TV.
  • Fun Fun fun show

I watch this show because it's fun. Want to move away from the boring TV nowadays? Watch warehouse 13.

Everything is fun, espescially the characters. Have to give great credit to Eddie McClintock's portrayal of Pete Lattimer, one of the best characters on TV ever!

The plot is fun, a little cheesy but still fun. The acting all round is great and the show never runs out of ideas. Definitely worth watching. A shame about the cancellation but it's been a great show.
  • Stop the Cancellation

This show is awesome and the only reason aside from continuum that I still watch have filled the channel with so much crap reality programming that i am going to take SyFy off my favorites list as soon as the Warehouse is closed for business. I mean USA cancel's Psych,CBS may cancel Intelligence, and SyFy is about to kill Warehouse 13, this is like Firefly all over again, granted this is not nearly as good as Firefly, but it is close, and has had a greater chance to survive, but the SYFY execs are still pulling the plug way to early. I am begging you people at SyFy if you have any sense save Warehouse 13. Thank you for reading my thoughts if you did.
  • Save the Warehouse

This is yet another example of an excellent scifi show that is getting the axe way to early syfy is starting to disappoint me by taking all the good shows off and feeling the space with all this reality crap. if i wanted reality I wouldn't be watching TV. This is suppose to be my escape from reality and its not just the SyFy channel its all of them just like they did to Firefly, except Warehouse 13 at least got a few seasons, where as Firefly was was killed way before it's time just like WH13 because they have barely touched on all the mythology that could be brought in as artifacts. That is all you writers need to do come up with an artifact and what it does and the story will evolve around that.

Kirk out.
  • Sad Sad Sad Sad

The show is now a goofy sad effort at comedy making one feel silly to sit thro it. The first episodes were great with great promise. Now I wonder who's funding it and why. We all know where to go for proper comedy. Kill the show already.
  • Warehouse 13 is

This show is off the So excited that it will finaly return for its finest/final hour .! Great job on the cast,stories,artifacts and mystery that always follows and props to the people who filmed/made/wrote, ect.. this wonderful thrilling
  • Why SyFi Why?

Eddie McClintock was back home a couple of days ago to promote a new movie he is in. He made an appearance at our local film festival. When asked when he would be going back to work to shoot Warehouse 13's last season he said they already had and it's done! Yet SyFi is still going to make us wait to watch an abbreviated season that is supposed to wrap things up for good. For a network that's based on science fiction why does it feels like it's trying to kill it completely.

• Will it still be "Season 4" next year, too?

Could not agree more with 'jeffosoft'. I'm sick of these shows taking 6 months off and calling it the same "Season" when they come back. That is Bullshirt. It is lame enough that network shows only make 24 episodes per year, but these slackers can't even do that many.

ps - Eureka was a way better show than Warehouse!
  • Pete Lattimer is an immature incompetent idiot

The thing that's hardest to believe about this series is not all of the quasi-magical artifacts, or the secret history of the world represented by a string of warehouses going back who knows how long. No, the thing that makes suspension of disbelief impossible for me is that a top secret organization, with all the warehouse's resources, and all the warehouse's responsibilities, would entrust the safety of the world to a guy that can't restrain himself from picking up every potentially dangerous artifact he finds and playing with it. How many episodes use Pete's total incompetence as a plot device to unleash something that would never have been a problem if he'd left it alone? And after 4 seasons of doing this, he hasn't learned a thing - witness the season 4 finale. I really wish the writers would let him to grow up a bit, instead of relying on his immaturity to drive the plot all the time. I know they need a few non-technical characters on the show, so the "smarter" ones have someone to explain things to, but this is ridiculous. Seriously, how could this guy get a job cleaning the monkey cage at a zoo, let alone working for the secret service? Let's hope he gets a chance to redeem himself, before they pull the plug on the show forever next season.
  • 2014!

Are you freaking Kidding me... The've only had 10 episodes since the last break.. Finish the season for gods sake. So tired of this 1/2 season B/S. The reason it had declining ratings is because nobody could figure out when the hell the show was on.

Show us the final episodes and be done with it. Another Middle Finger from SYFY.
  • Warehouse 13

Warehouse 13 does not suck, i want it to continue forever, but thats not gonna happen.. You guys telling it sucks, got no life, Don't come here and comment that like an moron. gtfo.
  • The cancelleation has to be reconsidered for the channel's benefit

To cancel a show with declinig ratings/viewers is a normal process, but with Warehouse 13 it should not go this way and not that fast.

Warehouse 13 has humor, style, good and likeable actors, interesting stories and locations, and is sometimes thrilling. There are good actors, nice scripts, fine guest stars, interesting and far-fetched stories and premises, mostly well, when not, from time to time, brilliantly executed.

Furthermore, it's potential is far not exhausted by now, one can imagine a lot of other locations, enemies, dangers, story arcs for at least two or three further seasons. Then I would say, lets's rest it in peace.

People of all ages do like W13 for one of the characteristics mentioned above.

And maybe some kids are motivated to find out the truth about historic events and persons occuring in the show, like the Count of Saint Germain (superbly depicted by James Marsters), or now Paracelsus, who was of course not a rude alchemist but an ambitious medical doctor (Agrippa von Nettesheim would have been better as he was more an experimenting alchemist than Paracelsus).

Why the ratings really declined has to be carefully analyzed and then there have to be taken the proper measures to correct, which I would locate in better storytelling/scriptwriting/evolving the charcters and so on. If the stories have become too routinely, there should be a bunch of good writers out there to help, I would recommend Steven Moffat from 'Dr. Who' ;-)

To throw away a gem is of no good for the thrower. And W13 is a rare gem of a show that is simply engoying most of its especially when it shines, which occurs not so seldom.

What I mainly hate about this decision is that there seems to be no way to continue the show on another channel. They cannot go for a Warehouse 13.1 or 14 (which should be then located in -- China ? sorry for the little joke) say, on NBC or Fox, if Syfy won't let them, and they won't for sure.

I think there should be a huge outburst of resistance against the cancellation of W13. Only this could make the Channel rethink and renew. Please, people, do something about !

(and please excuse my bad English)

• Warehouse crap

This crap of a show can have only viewers when all the other shows are in their summer vacations.

Hopefully this is the last season.
  • Warehouse 13 is terrible.

Syfy gave up Eureka and SGU to push this turd of a show. Its not even sci-fi(that never stops sy-fylls network) its fantasy crap. Most of the episodes are the political propaganda we have come to expect from NBC subsidiaries.
< 1 2 3 4