Warehouse 13

Runaway

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Jun 10, 2013 on Syfy

• Awesome show!!

I Really liked this episode. I just wished that Steve Jinsky was more open to the possibilty of a relation with his hot ex.. If i was jinsky,i would have certainly give it a chance. It is worth it. What can happen man? He was afraid to go further into the emotional part of the relationship. I love the gay storyline. I just wished it was more like reality where he would be with his ex and be a little more desperate like the real gays.. But hey,its syfy right?
  • one long car commercial

I get that the car company that they keep featuring in their episodes probably gave them a lot of money but I really hate that the show then becomes a commercial. Clearly in this episode they felt they had to feature the car a lot and talk about the features so a large part of the 2nd story line involved discussing & showing the car/its features/its color....

I don't watch a tv show for the advertising, I'd rather the show just go off the air or have one episode less than to have this kind of episode.

• Goodbye to family friendly television.

What was once a show that could be enjoyed by the entire family this episode completely destroyed in one fell swoop. This episode was laden with overt sexual innuendos and extreme mature subject matter. I am very disappointed with the creators of this show and the network for allowing this fun family show to make such a radical turn. Certainly not a show I would allow my children to watch any longer.