Warehouse 13

Runaway

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Jun 10, 2013 on Syfy

• Awesome show!!

I Really liked this episode. I just wished that Steve Jinsky was more open to the possibilty of a relation with his hot ex.. If i was jinsky,i would have certainly give it a chance. It is worth it. What can happen man? He was afraid to go further into the emotional part of the relationship. I love the gay storyline. I just wished it was more like reality where he would be with his ex and be a little more desperate like the real gays.. But hey,its syfy right?
  • one long car commercial

I get that the car company that they keep featuring in their episodes probably gave them a lot of money but I really hate that the show then becomes a commercial. Clearly in this episode they felt they had to feature the car a lot and talk about the features so a large part of the 2nd story line involved discussing & showing the car/its features/its color....

I don't watch a tv show for the advertising, I'd rather the show just go off the air or have one episode less than to have this kind of episode.

• Goodbye to family friendly television.

What was once a show that could be enjoyed by the entire family this episode completely destroyed in one fell swoop. This episode was laden with overt sexual innuendos and extreme mature subject matter. I am very disappointed with the creators of this show and the network for allowing this fun family show to make such a radical turn. Certainly not a show I would allow my children to watch any longer.
  • Warehouse 13.

The prison escape was due to a Volcanic Lamp Artifact, not sure if i got that name right. Myka & Pete managed to bag the Artifact. Then we meet up with Jinks' Ex Boyfriend Liam which turned out to be quite an interesting storyline on how they broke up & in the end had very great break up sex. Artie was planning Claudia's 21st birthday party & suffice it to say was hit in the head with a ball that bounced off Beethoven's Clock. Which made Artie keep hearing Beethoven's music in his head until he went deaf. There was a missing piece that sat on top of the clock, which was a Marble Statue of Aphrodite which they managed to find & bag the Artifact & Artie got his hearing back. Then the team go out to celebrate Claudia's 21st Birthday & to my surprise Artie's gift to Claudia was Cherie Currie Lead Singer of The Runaways. (Yes I Had All Their Albums On Vinyl Back In The Day). Fantastic Episode & Yes 9:5 Because of Cherie & Claudia singing "Cherry Bomb". Thumbs Up.