Warehouse 13

Second Chance

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Sep 17, 2012 on Syfy

7.9
  • Yet another TV series ruined by Hollywood liberalism

This was the episode where I finally gave up on this quirky, fun, promising series. I can no longer take Espenson's liberal BS. And boy did she hit for the cycle in this one: gay rights, unions, illegal aliens, big bad capitalists (black lung disease and cancer in steel mills, LOL!), Occupy Wall St. and the death penalty! All in one episode! Bleech! I now officially hate your series, SyFy Channel!

And another thing, this WOMAN POWER, pussified Omega Male nonsense is exactly what is wrong with American society. 100-lbs waifs like Myka, slamming 200lbs men in wrist locks, LOL! On what planet does that happen?

Note to Jane Espenson: Magical 100lbs vampire slayers can take out 200lbs men. In real life, notsomuch.

Please, SyFy, next time you greenlight a series, tell the show runner to leave their stupid, trite, liberal politics at home. Or do you only want the 20% of people who identify as liberals to watch your shows?!?!
  • Second Chance

Second Chance was a superbly entertaining episode of Warehouse 13. I really enjoyed watching because there was a lot of action, drama and character development. The story was interesting and it was great to watch Claudia and Steve go to his mothers house. I also enjoyed watching Pete and Myka investigate. Artie telling Mrs. Frederic the truth about Brother Adrian was great and I liked how she and H.G. Wells worked together. I look forward to watching what happens in the next episode!!!!!!!