Warehouse 13

Shadows

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Sep 12, 2011 on Syfy

• Looking into the past

Basically after finding out that his mom is a regent, Pete is still pretty mad but agrees to go into his mothers memories to see if they can get any more information on the people whom are trying to destroy them.

Great interplay between Pete and his mom (Kate Mulgrew aka Kathryn Janeway) who is a fabulous actress. Growing up watching StarTrek Voyager I squealed when I saw her on here. It was great to see just how far back they went and to find out that Jane was a warehouse agent as well. Although Ms.Fredrick never seems to change.

Myka and Claudia had a good storyline as well going after an artifact that made a young girl believe she was disintergrating people.

All in all a great episode from Warehouse 13.

• Pete and his mom go into her memories using an artifact to resolve a mystery while Myka and Claudia go on a mission to confiscate an artifact apparently helping a young woman to disintegrate people.

I gave this episode an 8.5 rating. I particularly enjoyed the Myka/Claudia mission to search for the artifact responsible for disintegrating people. The way the plot line proceeded about the young woman who thought she was causing people that were giving her trouble to be vaporized was very well done. The actress portraying that woman did a great job and the ultimate cause was nicely plotted as well as another very cool artifact.

I wasn't quite as enamored of the Pete and his mom "dream" plot but it was still quite good. I have to admit I have a bit of trouble with these "dream" sequences but it did end up being critical to Pete's relationship with his mom, his dad, and the overreaching arc of the Warehouse itself. It also ended up providing us with the motives and actions of the, until this episode, mystery man plotting against the Regents. I must admit that development has clarified what is going on and will provide more stories for future episodes. The bad thing is the season is rapidly coming to an end.

• Shadows

Shadows was a superb episode of Warehouse 13 and I really enjoyed watching this episode because it had a lot of character development for Pete and his Reagent mother, Jane, who was played by one of my favorite actresses. I enjoyed the back story and it was a great way for Pete to have the truth explained to him as best as it could be. It was interesting how far back every thing went, including Ms. Frederick who looked the same in each time. Myka and Claudia had an interesting story line as well, and it was not as predictable or apparent at first what was really happening. I was very entertained and I look forward to watching the next episode of Warehouse 13!!!!!!!