Warehouse 13

The Greatest Gift

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Dec 06, 2011 on Syfy

• The Greatest Gift

The Greatest Gift was a superb episode of Warehouse 13 and I really enjoyed watching this Christmas themed episode because it had a great story loosely based off a classic favorite, It's a Wonderful Life. It was fun watching the characters in roles of the past and how life would have been without Pete. Warehouse 13 continues to be a good show with this heart warming holiday episode. I look forward to watching more episodes!!!!!!!

• Earlier On Warehouse 13

If I remember correctly... when the episode first begins it says, "Earlier On Warehouse 13".

I have a feeling that this episode was intended to be aired earlier in the season. They may have originally planned on christmas being earlier in their season or they were intending to have more episodes. But SyFy probably had them air some of their episodes earlier or shortened their season. You can't really air a christmas episode at any time before or after december... so this turned out to be a bonus episode of the season. ;)

It was a pretty good episode either way. At first I was dissapointed that it wasn't continuing the storyline. When I saw there was an Episode 13 I couldn't wait to see what would happen. But instead it was just a teaser episode.
  • It's A Wonderful Life

Basically an ode to the classic movie "It's A Wonderful Life".

But my concern is how does this episode happen when all was lost in the bomb that destroyed Warehouse 13 with episode prior? And all we were left with is Artie saying "Maybe Not".