Warehouse 13

The Ones You Love

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Sep 24, 2012 on Syfy

• Best episode yet!

!!!Spoilers below!!!

Certainly the best episode so far for me. Fantastic use of four different stories to give us a glimpse in to the character's 'other' lives. Near the end of this episode I was watching and saying to Artie, "That's it, bronze him, bronze him good!" Can't believe what happened next! Love the way that scene was put together when we see Artie talking to no-one. What now though? Is Lena dead? Who/what has Artie turned in to? Is there a way back for him? Why is there only 13 episodes in a series???!!! Needs to be more! Can't wait for next week's episode!! :)
  • The Ones You Love

The Ones You Love was a perfect and very entertaining episode of Warehouse 13. I really enjoyed watching because there was a lot of character and plot development. It was interesting to see how the story unfolded and to learn what was going on all along. This is definitely a twist in what I thought I knew was happening. I like the darker side the series is exploring and it was interesting to watch it happen. I liked how Steve and Mrs. Frederick worked together and her line "No one touches My purse." was awesome! It was great to see Amy Acker as Mika's sister and her going crazy was definitely a plus as Amy plays that quite well. It was also great to see Pete's Ex-Wife. The ending was sad and tragic as Leena was who she is and ignored Mrs. Frederick's advice to get out of the Warehouse. There were some sad moments but I liked how every thing played out and I'm intrigued to see what will happen next!!!!!!!!!