Warehouse 13

Aired Monday 9:00 PM May 20, 2013 on Syfy

7.9
  • BAD!!

4.5
    This episode was not good, Atleast Claudia and Jinx did something good but Pete and Myka running around playing magic? disappointed!
  • The Sky's the Limit

The Sky's the Limit was a superb episode of Warehouse 13. I really enjoyed watching as Pete and Myka findreal magic Iin Las Vegas, Steve and Claudia go to the tracks and Artie meets the new B&B owner. There were many great character moments. The story lines were engaging. There was a little action and lots of drama. I liked how the various artifact stories played out. It was nice that Artie chose to help himself in the end. I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!

• Warehouse 13.

Jinks & Claudia are off to England to investigate a horse racing scam where the jockey's gets drained of adrenaline & the adrenaline gets pumped into the horse. They find out who it is, as it turns out, its the stable boy named Ricky Jackson. The horses were being abused, the artifact is an old piece of blanket that belongs to Sitting Bulls. Pete & Myka go to Las Vegas to investigate levitation performed by a magician known as Monty The Magnificent who's assistant is his granddaughter & she has the artifact. It belonged to a 17th Century Friar, in the end they bagged the necklace. What or who is Charlotte Dupres working for & why is Claudia the target, if she was married to The Count, she has a couple of centuries on her. Well I Am Still Enjoying This Fantastic Show & With The New Cast Member Kelly Hu It Should Be Very Interesting. Thumbs Up. Enjoy It While You Can.