Warehouse 13

Trials

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Jul 18, 2011 on Syfy

• Trials

Trials was a superb episode of Warehouse 13 and I really enjoyed watching this episode because there was a lot of character development as well as growth. I thought it was great that Myka came back and I like how she had a narrative in the beggining and ending of the episode. Claudia goes on her first official mission with the new guy who ends up disclosing a personal secret. It was funny to see their interactions. The artifact stories were cool and very imaginative. I look forward to watching the next episode of Warehouse 13!!!!!!!
  • Pete and Myka's enduring friendship wins out here.

High rating because I'm enjoying the Pete and Myka friendship very much this season. Showing Pete's fear of being abandoned was a nice moment. Love how the artifact makes it even more telling with reducing him to the moment when the fear began with the lost of his father. Don't know where the writers are wanting to go with this relationship yet but I'm a little iffy on it going one way (romatically) or the other (platonic friends). Right now, I really would mind either way. Their friendship is sweet but a relationship might be even better. We'll see.