Warehouse 13

We All Fall Down

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 01, 2012 on Syfy

• Catch up now for free!

Hey Tyna2013, Mar 07, 2013

Now that WH13 is coming back next week, has all ten back episodes of season 4 available for free Video on Demand. DirecTV also has the last five episodes and the next one today. (406-411)

Episode 411 FA: 04/29/2013 10:00 pm (EST) DirecTV Ch 244 SyFyHD 1080i LB (SD)

• Wow awesome show

I just discovered warehouse 13 feb 15th on Netflix just got that also! I have watched all three seasons 3 times now and have searched the web for the first half of season 4 episodes with no luck. But I must say I'm set to record the show when it comes back on. This is the best show I've seen in years! I so hope they keep it going!!!!!!!!!
  • Excellent mid-season finale!

I must say that this season of Warehouse 13 goes a bit awkward. Some episodes seem completely out of place, others are like regular ones, well known from the past. All in all it makes an impression that the previous seasons were much better but somehow this mid-season finale was staggering! I guess now there is no other option than using the astrolabe again. It would probably restore all the actions like Leena's death or release of deadly orchid virus. Looking forward to the new episodes and I hope they will bring the show to its previous track making its ground for the fifth season.
  • What an ending!

Quite the mid-season finale! A couple of things came full circle so at least we're not left completely hanging for answers to everything. I look forward to see how the characters find a way to save everyone. Overall a pretty intense episode.
  • Final Option

Part of what makes heroes and superheroes strong is that they have the power of choice, they have a variety of options to choose from to difuse a sittuation depending on what is truely necessary. However sooner or latter they are faced with a dilema where there are no options and they are forced to take the required action whether they want to or not.

This is another really dark entry in the series because either way things go, the good guys lose.

I really like the conflict dynamic going one with the Warehouse agents and Artie it was sort of the old motiff of student/s versus mentor or young versus old. But most of all I like how everyone of the agents were going though the motions. Despite their intentions of wanting to save Artie their not enitrely sure they really can because the biggest problem is Artie's been afflicted with a mental health disease that litterally has no cure. For the two female agents Claudia and Mika their a little more optimistic however their optimism is weak, despite Claudia's determination she really sounds like she's one step away from throwing the towel. Mika as usual is holding things together but she is close to falling apart. Pete and Steve I feel are the ones in the right because they know they may have to resort to the final option which is to kill Artie. They both don't want too but they know they may have to in order to save humanity, and this is an action they may have to execute now because there isn't going to be a tommarow.

Artie was really good as a bad guy, it was both cool and at the same time a little heartsinking knowing this character I really like has fell victim to the darkside. I feel what really makes evil Artie a villian to be recogined with is that he's a bit of a Devil figure, mainly from the fact how much he knows the secret psyches of everyone. There was one moment which was really dark was when he exploited each of the characters weakness in their face. Even though this was evil Artie talking there was some truth to what he said and that's what hurt the charcters the most, I'll admit it was like a gut punch.

But of course it comes down to a heartwrenching finale, the agents try to reason with Artie once more but it is to no avil. And it all comes down to Claudia having to do what she has to do, before she executes the final option there is this one moment where Artie sends a telepathic message to Claudia and tells her to save him which of course means killing him with the dagger. I'll admit my heart sank, I didn't want it to happen but at the same time I knew the terrible enevitable truth that it had to because there was no other way, just seeing Claudia crying made it all the more painful and put tears in my eyes. But of course it gets to a cliffhanger when we see despite executing the option it was too late as the Orcaid artifact mainfested into an superfast airborne virus that has spread darkness thoughout the world.

The loss of one can make the world darker.
  • Rip roaring half season's end!

I gave this episode a 9.5. It was a constant roller coaster ride and also a very touching episode personally for the cast. We saw some real feelings for the team between themselves and how much they care for each other. But we also saw the nasty Artie really getting down on everyone else. The plot line was quite intriguing bringing together what has been going on for the entire season so far. And we got to see some very cool artifacts being used by Artie to achieve his mission. The bad thing is what happened has not been resolved and now we have to wait until sometime next year to see the results. Just a great episode to end the first half of the season.
  • Warehouse 13 - We All Fall Down

What a season finale, my only regret is why only

10 episode's. They could have done at least 13

episode's.

I have to wait a year for this show to come back...