Warehouse 13

We All Fall Down

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 01, 2012 on Syfy

• Catch up now for free!

Hey Tyna2013, Mar 07, 2013

Now that WH13 is coming back next week, has all ten back episodes of season 4 available for free Video on Demand. DirecTV also has the last five episodes and the next one today. (406-411)

Episode 411 FA: 04/29/2013 10:00 pm (EST) DirecTV Ch 244 SyFyHD 1080i LB (SD)

• Wow awesome show

I just discovered warehouse 13 feb 15th on Netflix just got that also! I have watched all three seasons 3 times now and have searched the web for the first half of season 4 episodes with no luck. But I must say I'm set to record the show when it comes back on. This is the best show I've seen in years! I so hope they keep it going!!!!!!!!!
  • Excellent mid-season finale!

I must say that this season of Warehouse 13 goes a bit awkward. Some episodes seem completely out of place, others are like regular ones, well known from the past. All in all it makes an impression that the previous seasons were much better but somehow this mid-season finale was staggering! I guess now there is no other option than using the astrolabe again. It would probably restore all the actions like Leena's death or release of deadly orchid virus. Looking forward to the new episodes and I hope they will bring the show to its previous track making its ground for the fifth season.
  • What an ending!

Quite the mid-season finale! A couple of things came full circle so at least we're not left completely hanging for answers to everything. I look forward to see how the characters find a way to save everyone. Overall a pretty intense episode.
  • Rip roaring half season's end!

I gave this episode a 9.5. It was a constant roller coaster ride and also a very touching episode personally for the cast. We saw some real feelings for the team between themselves and how much they care for each other. But we also saw the nasty Artie really getting down on everyone else. The plot line was quite intriguing bringing together what has been going on for the entire season so far. And we got to see some very cool artifacts being used by Artie to achieve his mission. The bad thing is what happened has not been resolved and now we have to wait until sometime next year to see the results. Just a great episode to end the first half of the season.