Watch Over Me Forums

MyNetwork TV (ended 2007)

december episodes

luannc

[1]Jan 31, 2007
    • level: 1

Hello,

Did anyone record (for their own private use of course), the december episodes or even just those highlight episodes and would be willing to loan them out?

Thanks much - luannc

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

photosurrealism

[2]Jan 31, 2007
    • level: 7
    No, I don't, but you might want to aim for the Christmas episode if you can't get them all- that was a global recap. I didn't start writing episode recaps until the 27th- and I know they aren't great anyway (certainly no substitute for watching the show), but, man, it's tough to do one every day! People who do weekly shows got nothing on me.

Good luck catching up!  I missed two days of "Desire" because my DVR malfunctioned and I was upset that there weren't episode recaps here to help me (and waiting for the weekend will get you behind, for sure).  That was my main motivation to do the ones for WoM.

Why doesn't MyTV put these online somewhere like the *ahem* real networks do?  You'd think, being owned by the Fox guys that they'd have a MySpace page like Fox does for those shows.  Maybe that'd be too hard to work out with the affiliates.

ab

luannc

[3]Feb 1, 2007
    • level: 1

So the Christmas episode was a global wrap up? Sounds like just what I'm looking for. 

Did anyone record that one and could loan it out?

Thanks - luannc