Watch Over Me Forums

MyNetwork TV (ended 2007)

wow what an ending

jpofgs_JP

[1]Mar 6, 2007
    • level: 3
    it so cool when jack suddenly regain strength it was obvious persious was working, i expected caroline to kill either liandra or micheal but o well, i must say however the ending with andre was fairly creepy and i gay (he was smiling while in a jail cell looking at another prisoner work out) and how the hell did andre get hair gel in prison
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

photosurrealism

[2]Mar 7, 2007
    • level: 7
    Not only was the Andre eye candy ending funny, but that was Alex from "Desire" in the cell across from him (they were watching his show on TV in an earlier episode).  If you missed that one, he was in jail for a while for a crime he didn't commit.  The ambitious could figure out where exactly that overlaps.  I was going to at least guess for a note in the episode guide.  (But the "Desire" guide stinks, so it's harder to do.)

Actually, now that I think about it, that may not work.  He was released from jail when it turned out his brother wasn't dead, and that episode of "Food 4 Love" was sabotaged by his brother, so he must've got arrested again for something.  Wait, he did.  For killing that guy at the warehouse (he didn't do that either).  That must be it.  That should narrow it down a lot.

I liked the ending, but couldn't figure why they were hiding Jack from the feds so vigilantly.  Maybe he was afraid of being dissected for Perseus-study, but Perseus was supposed to run its course in a day or so.  But Perseus really could change the world, so it seems kind of crappy to hinder further research on it.

I hope to finish uploading the episode recaps tonight (I write them when I watch the show, but I like to take an edit pass or two before I submit them), so folks can catch up on anything they missed.  I've got some more notes for the guide too (like the mystery of the missing episode numbers), and then I'm done with "Watch Over Me".  At least until somebody shows it again.

ab

greeneyesgr

[3]Mar 7, 2007
    • level: 1
    I thought that show was awesome. I wonder what kind of ratings it had. I wish they would  have a Part 2.

jpofgs_JP

[4]Mar 8, 2007
    • level: 3

photosurrealism wrote:
    Not only was the Andre eye candy ending funny, but that was Alex from "Desire" in the cell across from him (they were watching his show on TV in an earlier episode).  If you missed that one, he was in jail for a while for a crime he didn't commit.  The ambitious could figure out where exactly that overlaps.  I was going to at least guess for a note in the episode guide.  (But the "Desire" guide stinks, so it's harder to do.)

Actually, now that I think about it, that may not work.  He was released from jail when it turned out his brother wasn't dead, and that episode of "Food 4 Love" was sabotaged by his brother, so he must've got arrested again for something.  Wait, he did.  For killing that guy at the warehouse (he didn't do that either).  That must be it.  That should narrow it down a lot.

I liked the ending, but couldn't figure why they were hiding Jack from the feds so vigilantly.  Maybe he was afraid of being dissected for Perseus-study, but Perseus was supposed to run its course in a day or so.  But Perseus really could change the world, so it seems kind of crappy to hinder further research on it.

I hope to finish uploading the episode recaps tonight (I write them when I watch the show, but I like to take an edit pass or two before I submit them), so folks can catch up on anything they missed.  I've got some more notes for the guide too (like the mystery of the missing episode numbers), and then I'm done with "Watch Over Me".  At least until somebody shows it again.

ab

remember that persius was just the one that cured madusa and every other thing, the original persius probably still exists

anyway ilike to see a part two maybe jack is hiding due to he probably get jail time for his part with micheal, (conspiracy to comit murder) maybe something else dealing with his part with micheal that what i belive

dolfy3000

[5]Mar 9, 2007
    • level: 1
    I was at a Wiccan/Pagan shop called "spellbound" today and saw some little statues of the ancient god/goddess Perseus and Medusa, lol.