Wayside Forums

Weekdays 3:00 PM on TELETOONBetween Seasons

Todd and Maurecia?

Todd and Maurecia?

  • Avatar of DarkNinja1994

    DarkNinja1994

    [1]Jun 27, 2007
    • member since: 03/07/07
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 491
    It's obvious that Maurecia likes Todd and obvious that Todd is scared of Maurecia. Anyway that's my opinion. ALthough I don't remember any ToddMaurecianess in the books.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CardcaptorToph

    CardcaptorToph

    [2]Jun 27, 2007
    • member since: 12/08/06
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 547
    Yeah I think it could work I love Mauricia
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of McBanka

    McBanka

    [3]Jun 28, 2007
    • member since: 12/29/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 374

    I voted yes as I do see them as a good couple but things do change for the worst.

    VVV Spoiler Warning VVVV

    In the episode Todd falls in love he will prove just anything to say he wont be Maurecia's girlfriend. He eventually eats Mush's suprise that makes him fall in love with Jewls instead. (A la Dameon from Wayside school is falling down)

    But he does show feelings for her in Rat in shining armor were he protects Maurecia.

    /\ /\ /\ End of Spoiler /\/\/\

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of StewieZim101

    StewieZim101

    [4]Jun 28, 2007
    • member since: 05/13/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,182
    ^You must live in Canada.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of McBanka

    McBanka

    [5]Jun 28, 2007
    • member since: 12/29/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 374

    StewieZim101 wrote:
    ^You must live in Canada.

    Yup, how else do you explain the airdates

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of squirrelboyfan

    squirrelboyfan

    [6]Jun 28, 2007
    • member since: 02/20/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 767
    DarkNinja1994 wrote:
    It's obvious that Maurecia likes Todd and obvious that Todd is scared of Maurecia. Anyway that's my opinion. ALthough I don't remember any ToddMaurecianess in the books.
    Ninja I think I agreewith you.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of nate4123

    nate4123

    [7]Jun 28, 2007
    • member since: 06/10/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 1,200
    I thinks the 2 would be a great couple.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of GroovyMunkey

    GroovyMunkey

    [8]Jun 29, 2007
    • member since: 12/14/04
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 22

    DarkNinja1994 wrote:
    It's obvious that Maurecia likes Todd and obvious that Todd is scared of Maurecia. Anyway that's my opinion. ALthough I don't remember any ToddMaurecianess in the books.

    It was implied in Sideway Stories when Muarecia liked Todd-flavored ice cream the best.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DarkNinja1994

    DarkNinja1994

    [9]Jun 29, 2007
    • member since: 03/07/07
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 491
    GroovyMunkey wrote:

    DarkNinja1994 wrote:
    It's obvious that Maurecia likes Todd and obvious that Todd is scared of Maurecia. Anyway that's my opinion. ALthough I don't remember any ToddMaurecianess in the books.

    It was implied in Sideway Stories when Muarecia liked Todd-flavored ice cream the best.

    Ah yes. I remember now. Isn't odd how even they funniest children's stories can be filled with romance?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DarthLobster

    DarthLobster

    [10]Jul 4, 2007
    • member since: 03/16/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 353
    DarkNinja1994 wrote:
    GroovyMunkey wrote:

    DarkNinja1994 wrote:
    It's obvious that Maurecia likes Todd and obvious that Todd is scared of Maurecia. Anyway that's my opinion. ALthough I don't remember any ToddMaurecianess in the books.

    It was implied in Sideway Stories when Muarecia liked Todd-flavored ice cream the best.

    Ah yes. I remember now. Isn't odd how even they funniest children's stories can be filled with romance?

    I had forgtten that! I'll have to pull out the books again. Anyway, I think it's cute! It reminds me of back when I was about that age, all the girls were doing the crush thing on the guys, and they guys were still worrying about cooties, basically. I think Todd/Maurecia is spot-on.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of coaster41395

    coaster41395

    [11]Jul 5, 2007
    • member since: 01/20/07
    • level: 42
    • rank: General Lee
    • posts: 5,739
    yes
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of VioletSorceress

    VioletSorceress

    [12]Jul 22, 2007
    • member since: 07/17/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 92
    DarthLobster wrote:
    DarkNinja1994 wrote:
    GroovyMunkey wrote:

    DarkNinja1994 wrote:
    It's obvious that Maurecia likes Todd and obvious that Todd is scared of Maurecia. Anyway that's my opinion. ALthough I don't remember any ToddMaurecianess in the books.

    It was implied in Sideway Stories when Muarecia liked Todd-flavored ice cream the best.

    Ah yes. I remember now. Isn't odd how even they funniest children's stories can be filled with romance?
    I had forgtten that! I'll have to pull out the books again. Anyway, I think it's cute! It reminds me of back when I was about that age, all the girls were doing the crush thing on the guys, and they guys were still worrying about cooties, basically. I think Todd/Maurecia is spot-on.

    I agree with you 100%. (I'm looking through all the books now.)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DarkNinja1994

    DarkNinja1994

    [13]Jul 23, 2007
    • member since: 03/07/07
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 491
    VioletSorceress wrote:
    DarthLobster wrote:
    DarkNinja1994 wrote:
    GroovyMunkey wrote:

    DarkNinja1994 wrote:
    It's obvious that Maurecia likes Todd and obvious that Todd is scared of Maurecia. Anyway that's my opinion. ALthough I don't remember any ToddMaurecianess in the books.

    It was implied in Sideway Stories when Muarecia liked Todd-flavored ice cream the best.

    Ah yes. I remember now. Isn't odd how even they funniest children's stories can be filled with romance?
    I had forgtten that! I'll have to pull out the books again. Anyway, I think it's cute! It reminds me of back when I was about that age, all the girls were doing the crush thing on the guys, and they guys were still worrying about cooties, basically. I think Todd/Maurecia is spot-on.

    I agree with you 100%. (I'm looking through all the books now.)

    If not Todd, thanSammy I guess. Anyone but Kidswatter. EW!!!!!
    Edited on 07/23/2007 2:28pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of VioletSorceress

    VioletSorceress

    [14]Jul 25, 2007
    • member since: 07/17/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 92
    DarkNinja1994 wrote:
    VioletSorceress wrote:
    DarthLobster wrote:
    DarkNinja1994 wrote:
    GroovyMunkey wrote:

    DarkNinja1994 wrote:
    It's obvious that Maurecia likes Todd and obvious that Todd is scared of Maurecia. Anyway that's my opinion. ALthough I don't remember any ToddMaurecianess in the books.

    It was implied in Sideway Stories when Muarecia liked Todd-flavored ice cream the best.

    Ah yes. I remember now. Isn't odd how even they funniest children's stories can be filled with romance?
    I had forgtten that! I'll have to pull out the books again. Anyway, I think it's cute! It reminds me of back when I was about that age, all the girls were doing the crush thing on the guys, and they guys were still worrying about cooties, basically. I think Todd/Maurecia is spot-on.

    I agree with you 100%. (I'm looking through all the books now.)

    If not Todd, thanSammy I guess. Anyone but Kidswatter. EW!!!!!

    Kidswatter? I'm sorry, but who came up with that? EWW!!! I don't really like any 'couples' except for Todd and Maurecia as well as Dana and Myron. So don't take what I'm saying as offensive.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Robot_Managy

    Robot_Managy

    [16]Dec 8, 2007
    • member since: 11/09/07
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 371
    Maurecia really does like Todd, but I don't know if Todd ever liked Maurecia.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Wyatt_0

    Wyatt_0

    [17]Dec 8, 2007
    • member since: 11/25/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 29
    I picked Yes.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of VioletSorceress

    VioletSorceress

    [18]Dec 25, 2007
    • member since: 07/17/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 92

    Robot_Managy wrote:
    Maurecia really does like Todd, but I don't know if Todd ever liked Maurecia.

    I'm sure Todd likes Maurecia deep deep down. He's just too shy to show it. I mean, there are some episodes with concrete proof, right?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of alexteddygan

    alexteddygan

    [19]Jan 4, 2008
    • member since: 12/30/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 115
    I think they would make the GREATEST couple
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stephdumas

    stephdumas

    [20]Jan 5, 2008
    • member since: 07/15/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,023
    VioletSorceress wrote:

    I'm sure Todd likes Maurecia deep deep down. He's just too shy to show it. I mean, there are some episodes with concrete proof, right?



    There the episode at the Halloween party when Todd gets a bit jealous of a guy in armour dancing with Maurecia until he discovered then the guy in question was in fact Sammy the dead rat and he quicky swiches costumes with Sammy so Maurecia won't be disseapointed to kiss Sammy.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.