A We Are Men Community
CBS (ended 2013)

My lord, even men aren't safe this television season. CBS has swung its mighty axe, slaughtering Monday-night comedy We Are Men as an offering to the gods of multi-camera comedies and acronymed procedurals. For those of you who don't appreciate colorful metaphors, that means We Are Men has been canceled after airing only two episodes, effective so immediately that it may as well have happened a few days ago. It's the second new show of the season to meet death, following ABC's yanking of Lucky 7 last Friday. 

We Are Men was a relative disaster from the start, debuting with 6.6 million viewers and a 2.0 rating among the 18-49 set... on CBS! The show's second episode, now its last, dropped to 5.4 million and a 1.8 rating. To fill the new vacancy in its Monday-night lineup, CBS will move 2 Broke Girls up by half an hour to 8:30pm, and air repeats of The Big Bang Theory in the 9pm slot for three weeks before bringing back Mike & Molly for its fourth season on November 4. There are currently no plans to air the unaired episodes of We Are Men.

I'm going to be straight with you: I didn't really like We Are Men! The series centered on four guys in various states of dumpage as they lived a bachelor lifestyle in a housing complex near Hollywood, where they drooled over women, ate fast food, and drank beer. But it had an awesome cast: Tony Shalhoub, Kal Penn, and (I guess) Jerry O'Connell. Now Shalhoub and Penn can go do something better, like guest-star as romantic interests on The Mindy Project.

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 10/21/2013

Season 1 : Episode 4

134 Comments
Follow this Show
Members