We Are Men

Pilot

Aired Monday 8:30 PM Sep 30, 2013 on CBS

• Was It Good? Not Really. Was It Bad? No.

This show was right on the brink for me on whether or not I would decide to watch it. I ended up choosing yes. I am not thinking "Oh my god I'm so glad I decided to watch this!" nor am I thinking "Oh my god I can't believe I decided to watch this crap!" The pilot episode was alright and shows potential. Sure, there was some serious unrealisticness and cheese, but there was also a lot of humor.

Of the four men the title refers to, I like one, and one is alright. The other two didn't do much for me. Carter is the alright one. He seems a little bit too gullible, but his stupidity (not academically, but socially) is great! Gil and Stuart didn't do too much for me. Gil made me laugh a little bit. Stuart there wasn't really much of. I really though like Frank. He is hilarious! I can see myself possibly liking all four characters eventually, and that's good.

Because this was a series premiere, I have written a full-length review. Yay! Head on over to We Are Men community to read it. It's titled We Are Men Series Premiere Review: These Men Love Each Other, but I Don't Love Them.