Wedding Band Forums

TBS (ended 2013)

Cancelled!

thatmonkey

[1]Jan 24, 2013
    • level: 10

Based on my previous post, I dug this show, however it had some flaws that proved to be fatal. #1, TBS doesn't appear to have any strong series. #2, despite being based on Seattle, we never saw the characters anywhere in or near Seattle or even had anyone from Seattle on the show. Pat M. lead singer of train lived here for a while, but train is based out out of San Fran if I am correct. Mix A Lot, or a host of any number of grunge bands, Hell, a witty exchange at the Jimi Hendrix memorial. #3 the fact that the show went cheap and started flooding the set list with original songs. This was like Glee for men, but they dropped the ball with lazy scripts and poor representation of Seattle.

The right network at the right time on the right day would have done wonders for this show. Oh well, nice try poor excecuion.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KasenStuff

[2]Feb 23, 2013
    • level: 5
    Your reason for it being canceled doesn't make sense. It gets canceled because there are terrible ratings and has nothing at all to do with anything you said. Do you even know for SURE it's canceled, or are you just talking out of your @$$?

thatmonkey

[3]Apr 24, 2013
    • level: 10
    Makes good sense, but based on your reply, class and tact are not your strong suite.