Weeds

A Distinctive Horn

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Jul 27, 2009 on Showtime

• Andy goes on a date with Audra, Dean helps Doug & Silas with their pot business, but then betrays them by giving the pot to Celia. A familiar face returns, Nancy deals with the new baby, and she finally pushes Esteban out of her life.

Wow, is really all I have to say. Best episode of the season! Intense, funny, and all-around awesome. Esteban is the bad guy, now, and the season is starting to run to a clear finish. Bringing Lupita back is probably the smartest decision they've done all season. Either that or Jill. Andy/Audra was hilarious, as Audra simply shut him down. I love Andy becoming the father, even though I'm not a Nancy/Andy shipper. This is a great way for Andy to become more responsible and less of an annoying dick. Celia was amazing this episode, as was Dean. I forgot how funny he could be. Celia is returning to her Season 1/2 ways; aka, being awesome.

I don't really have much to say except that this episode was one of my favorites, and I cannot till next week. I'm really looking forward to a new "Weeds" :)