Weeds

Cankles

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Oct 22, 2007 on Showtime

• Nancy keeps getting blackmailed and everyone else is in a tizzy

Celia should get an emmy cause man is she great as a crazy maniac. She is really hysterical and I love to hate her. I feel as though Andy has been underused this season and it makes me a little sad I also think that Mary Kate has been underused as well cause I think she does really well as Tara. Nancy is good at figuring out her problems but man she keeps getting in deeper and deeper cause she isnt careful. I wonder why they havent brought up the thing with Sanjay's baby yet. Maybe they are saving it for next season. The next couple of episodes should be good, but I am kinda wondering where they are going with everything. It all seems quite anti-climactic at this point. Interested to see how they develop everything.
  • Nancy gets blackmailed

Lovely writing once again. Nancy gets caught by celia. Celia looks up at the Fountain place of Doug sees some new developments. She Questions her husbands for some important truths. Nancy new friend hires someone to find out about her. The twists and turns are still very beautiful episode. There is a lot happening in every episode to keep us hooked. There were also chances of showing the wild side of Nancy which get pretty addictive. Now it is time for the show to push the tempo like they always do in the last couple of episodes which makes this show an amazing watch.
  • We have more intrigue as a PI is put onto Nancy by the ex wife, Doug gets chewed out by the Cankles lady on the council, Celia is back on the warpath and blaming Nancy. Conrad is anxious and worried at the same time.

The episode starts where the previous one ended, with Nancy after their sex session, Celia hears Nancy quit her job with Sullivan for Aquatechture, but she also hears that name again when Doug and other councilors can't confront, so she goes off to see the company and find out what is happening there.

Shane beefs up the security in and around the house with some computer based gadgets, the beefing up works well, as it is soon discovered that someone is watching the house, Nancy goes to confront him, it is the private investigator that Valerie hired to discover where the dirty money was from her ex. The PI shakes down Nancy for 50k and gives her til the following morning. Where she arrives, records the whole conversation, pays him some money but has the recording as proof that he blackmailed her.

Nancy goes to see Val at work, gets all high and mighty and says stuff about the small amounts here and there. Nancy tells her that there is no small or large amounts, that she should have trusted her rather than the PI, as the PI has all the money, that she was legally entitled to it all and that she no longer needs a friend and not to call her.

Conrad is at Nancy's house, informs her that Celia had been to Aquatecture, so he rang her mobile and was told that she knew that Nancy has slept with her boyfriend, that she was back dealing and that she would be hearing from her in due course.
  • Shakedown: A Nancy Botwin Story

The first Mrs. Scottsen hires a private investigator to dig up dirt on Nancy so that she can get the rest of her money from her even though she promised to give it to her. Doug holds a mini rally in front of the Majestic city council in because he and the other council members have lost their position their city doesn't exist anymore. Celia investigates into Doug's "loan" to Aguatecture and goes to location and goes so far as to torture Dean into giving her the information. Nancy ends up getting shaken down by the private investigator who she in return gets dirt on and gives him the money he asked for and dumps her promise to give her the money and Silas has problems with Tara.