Weeds Forums

Showtime (ended 2012)

Is Ep 13 the season finale?

GreenyFool

[1]Nov 11, 2010
    • level: 6

There isn't any info on anymore episodes so I guess so... It seemed like we were only half way through the season, also does anyone else remember Celia and her gang planning some drug organisation at the end of the last season? What happened to that? I figured they'd all come into it somewhere.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

fredbalsdon

[2]Nov 16, 2010
    Yes i think ever season has 13.

ice_edge

[3]Dec 10, 2010
    • level: 13
    fredbalsdon wrote:
    Yes i think ever season has 13.

Not every but they say this time it was finale. It sure looked like finale.

This season was not that bad at all.

Finale was cool as well. I liked it. not much to complain really.

I mean they could just end it all this way but I guess season 7 will come around eventually.

Still Nancy getting caught is not a good thing.

They killed half of a show. I mean she is bad ass criminal in this chapter of her life.

princessgurl85

[4]Jan 14, 2011
    • level: 3
    Generally Showtime shows have short seasons instead of the basic cable networks which generally run 22 episode seasons.

Celia and everyone were setting up their own drug organization without Nancy, but they all said in interviews last year [just before this season started]that they were all done with the series. It was sudden, just like when they ended Conrad & Helia's run on the show when it moved to Renmar. I was a little shocked that Doug was there for this season.

I can't wait to see how they get Nancy and everyone out of this next year.

Remy757Photog

[5]Sep 27, 2011

So, they killed Nancy in the end? Any guess as to whom the shooter is? I think it was Esteban's right hand man guy from cartel that was shot in the leg with the crossbow in Season 5.

Doug is going to end up going to jail for snubbing the overworked SEC worker chic?

I had issues with the lack of growth with the characters, from season 1-7 Nancy, her brood, and friends were still making the exact same errors throughout. However; there were enough good moments that I felt the show overall was still good and worth the watch.

Fakistoteles

[6]Sep 28, 2011
    • level: 5

It's the season finale; And some say it's the series finale. Somehow it's come up that the shooter missed Nancy. My first guess was Guillermo, don't even know if he's dead. There were also some discussions about the shooter being shot, since his SNIPER had a silencer on, and it wouldn't make that kinda sound when shooting. Interesting, and I liked season7 more than 6 and probably 5. Can't stop now =) Hope they make it count.