Weeds Forums

Showtime (ended 2012)

Season/Series Finale

Remy757Photog

[1]Sep 27, 2011
    • level: 6

So, they killed Nancy in the end? Any guess as to whom the shooter is? I think it was Esteban's right hand man guy from cartel that was shot in the leg with the crossbow in Season 5.

Doug is going to end up going to jail for snubbing the overworked SEC worker chic?

I had issues with the lack of growth with the characters, from season 1-7 Nancy, her brood, and friends were still making the exact same errors throughout. However; there were enough good moments that I felt the show overall was still good and worth the watch.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jsab48

[2]Sep 27, 2011
    • level: 3
    Season finale, not series. Although they should've ended the show that way. My guess on the shooter is Guillermo. He told Nancy numerous times he'd get her.

If Nancy did actually die (and let's be real, a gunshot to the head would imply she does), I'd love to see Silas/Shane go on this crazy rampage doing whatever it takes to find the killer and take him out. That's really the only direction left for the show to go if Nancy's gone.

Also, I always thought Nancy/Andy would end up together, but that's looking unrealistic now. Poor Andy lol

Maccsa

[3]Sep 27, 2011
    • level: 10

I didn't like this episode, and not because of the ending, we all saw it coming, but because it was sooo rushed (the silas-nancy thing, and the shane and the police officer thing).
    They should have made this episode in two, so they would have time to explain everything better.

About Nancy's shooter (if this was the series finale she is dead, if isnt, she probably is not dead) there are alot of possibilities and i guess the mistery is what it makes it fun.

I hope that there is a season 8, cause if this was the series finale it was lacking a lot.

Fakistoteles

[4]Sep 28, 2011
    • level: 5

If the show is coming back as people are saying; Then no, our beloved Nancy won't die. Either they'll make it so the shooter was shot, or that the shooter was some creepy neighbour kid, that was playing around with paintball or w/e.

If not then Nancy is dead, and we're supposed to think past that on our own. Which I think sucks, since this show deserves a good ending.

CharmedOneP391

[5]Sep 29, 2011
    • level: 19

The sniper had a silencer on it, so we wouldn't have heard such a loud gunshot. Someone shot the shooter. So it's 1. Who is the shooter? and 2. Who saved Nancy and shot her shooter?

Jenji Kohan did an interview saying that Nancy has left a mess in her wakeand someone from her past is out to shoot her. I'd guess Peter's son.

It would be nice to know that if the show does end up being canceled, that Nancy did die. But knowing that the episode was shot hoping for an 8th season to continue the story, I REALLY hope the show is renewed.

Plonked

[6]Oct 2, 2011
    • level: 16

Maccsa wrote:

I didn't like this episode, and not because of the ending, we all saw it coming, but because it was sooo rushed (the silas-nancy thing, and the shane and the police officer thing).
    They should have made this episode in two, so they would have time to explain everything better.

I totally agree with you on this

Plonked

[7]Oct 2, 2011
    • level: 16

CharmedOneP391 wrote:

The sniper had a silencer on it, so we wouldn't have heard such a loud gunshot. Someone shot the shooter. So it's 1. Who is the shooter? and 2. Who saved Nancy and shot her shooter?

Jenji Kohan did an interview saying that Nancy has left a mess in her wakeand someone from her past is out to shoot her. I'd guess Peter's son.

It would be nice to know that if the show does end up being canceled, that Nancy did die. But knowing that the episode was shot hoping for an 8th season to continue the story, I REALLY hope the show is renewed.

I also think that someone shot the shooter.

Edie70

[8]Apr 21, 2012
    • level: 19
    Nope, thank god no. 8 is a nice number. Looking forward.