Weeds

God Willing And The Creek Don't Rise

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Sep 09, 2012 on Showtime

• Episode 811

A bit all over the place, too much jumping around in time and character development, and the Nancy and Andy moment was nowhere near what it could be, but all in all it was entertaining, nostalgic and at times quite amusing.
  • Penultimate Perfection

Nancy and the gang go back to Regrestic in the penultimate episode of the series. Regrestic was previously seen in Season 6 when Doug goes back to reconcile with his wife Dana. Nancy goes to Conrad, who is getting married the next day, she offers him a percentage on the tobacco deal with Silas and her and how they've bought a 40 acre plot to grow MILF. Conrad doesn't think it's a good idea since he now grows organic food for farmers and gets a hefty bundle of money for it since he's gone legit. Silas runs into Megan who supposedly went off to college or boarding school but now works at the Regrestic/Agrestic museum as a clerk and the two hit it off again and Silas admits that of all the girls he'd been with she's the only one he ever really loved. Andy returns to his Rabbinical school where Yayel now sports blonde hair but doesn't remember him at all so he sinks into depression. Among running into many old Weeds favorite minor characters this episode featured the return of Guillermo who Nancy learns from Conrad now runs the drug business around there. She offers him a forty percent cut but Guillermo has no love lost between him and Nancy. Conrad pointing a gun at the heads of two of his guys make him more talkative and he agrees to setting up the business for "the future" and not having to worry about the perils of the business once weed becomes legal. In the devastating part of the episode at the end Andy and Nancy are walking through the old neighborhood in front of the house where Judah died and Nancy reminisces that she never got his CD player back from the people who lived there. Andy confesses to Nancy that she's all he's ever really wanted and they finally have intercourse right there in the dark in front of that house. Andy, ashamed of what he's done, runs away into the night with Nancy calling his name after him. Fade to black. Doug gets the idea to form a religion from one of his homeless crew when he says that Doug is an important man "in the future." Wow, quite the way to leave us before the series finale will Andy and Nancy be together, there are only a few threads left to weave together now. Finale better be great dangit.
  • disappointing end

Everytbody meets up again in Agrestic rebranded Regrestic.

It is all back to the beginning again and I would totally follow this series for 8 season more !!

But the ending of this episode was soo bad. Why ???
  • were was Cecilia

I loved how they brought everyone back from the past including Conrad and Meagan from the past seasons but Ceclia never did get a good write out for her Character I know Elizabeth Perkins did not want to return after season 5 but it was just a shame that Jenji Kohen did not even ask for her to reprise her role even especaily since we have 2 more episodes left before the finale to the series.not to mention Conrad has been Mia since season 3 and Guiermo is back were he started since he was introduced just what happend to cecila during the whole on the lamb season or 3 years after that season i wish we could have gotten some answers.
  • Good Willing And The Creek Don't Rise

Good Willing And The Creek Don't Rise was a perfect episode of Weeds and I really enjoyed watching this episode. It was awesome to see characters from the past and how they reconnected. I had a feeling Shane was being set up and I'm glad he pulled through. Doug is on the verge of being a cult leader and had some funny moments. Silas meeting Megan again was nice and Nancy meeting up with Conrad who was getting married was great too. It was crazy and awesome how Nancy and Andy hooked up in someones front yard in a very intense and passionate scene ending with shame and heart break. I certainly look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!