Weeds

Head Cheese

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Aug 25, 2008 on Showtime

• Nancy is determined to get to the bottom of the workings of the tunnel. Celia begins rehab and although it goes well, her progress unexpectedly backtracks. Silas gives Nancy a proposition, while Shane and Isabelle analyze their eccentric mothers.

Weeds has been very different this season and there have been so many great things about it, and I find myself glued to the fantastic story lines concerning Nancy. Her character has developed beautifully in this season. This episode was so good when she was on screen - we are starting to see a lot of emotions and revelations within her character.

I am beginning to grow annoyed at the Andy/Doug storyline. These two were my favorite characters throughout the show but this season Maria has added unneeded depth to Doug's character, and Andy, well is still Andy.

Celia is hilarious - and I know a lot of people are against her this season, but I cannot see why. She has developed in a hilarious yet fairly dark fashion. Shane and Isabelle are also great on the screen - Isabelle is a favorite of mine and I like the direction Shane is going in. I dread seeing Lisa and Silas on the screen - it is like watching paint dry. I did like that fat comment though. Most of this season has moved in a brilliant direction, but there are a couple of plots that, in my opinion, just slow down everything else that is happening.