Weeds

Lady's a Charm

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Jun 23, 2008 on Showtime

• The second episode of the fourth season of Weeds was the first one where 'Little Boxes' wasn't used. It was a bit strange watching an episode of Weeds without its trademark soundtrack.

Nancy got a job from Guillermo to get into Mexico. She thought she was going to bring drugs for him, but in fact he was testing her and filming her to see how she handles it.

Celia in prison started getting beaten up by her cellmate who wanted to make her, "her special friend". Meanwhile someone started to believe Celia when he got his hand on a photo of Nancy together with Guillermo.
  • The story is still developping...

Nothing special here...but it's still the beginning of the season, they are just creating the story! I hope things get more intense soon!
    OMG, Silas is so hot!! He didn't use to have that body!! The boy worked out a lot!! And he is such a man now...loved the new hair!!
    Shane is grew up too, but he's still too young for me! lol
    Seriously, Shane (now i mean the character) is smarter now...he's got potential!
    I actually felt pity for Celia, but just for a second because after that the detective or whatever came with Nancy's pic....how the hell did he get that photo??
    Nancy is dealing in the boundary now...things are getting more and more dangerous!
    Well, for the next episode I hope more improvements and more Silas with no t-shirt!!
  • Nancy goes on her first mission.

After a dull season premiere, this episode did very little to get people excited about Weeds again. There were a few funny lines, but the characters are beginning to feel like they have "overstayed their welcome" for a lack of better words, on TV. Guillermo is not a very believable character at all, and his whole persona comes off as extremely fake. I also wouldn't buy how comfortable Nancy is with this whole situation, unless it eventually leads to a break-down later in the season. Weeds needs to get itself back on track if they want the praise the show once got.