Weeds

Little Boats

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Aug 11, 2008 on Showtime

• The fourth season is at a good level, but this episode can't hold the constant high level of the last two to three episodes.

"Little Boats" is more like a little filler episode to answer some questions and build up a the new plot for the next episodes till the big season finale. I share the opinion of many others, when i say, that elizabeth perkins' best times on Weeds are over. Celia is like an annoying time-consuming character, like her daughter. Shane is the new "Rambo" at school and meets some Emogirls. Nancy "destroys" Silas' relationship with Lisa. Important is that she really is in a relationship with Esteban - True love, not just a one-night stand. Doug and Andy had a "private coyote business party". I miss the drug dealing and the drug business of the older seasons - the show is called WEEDS, not "Private Life of Ms. Botwin and her Family". I miss the Indian drug dealer, Marvin and the mexican housemaid.
    Silas and Nancy's connection has never been so not-existing. I hope he will still be there in Season 5, because at the moment everything goes into the opposite direction(he gets 18. doesn't speak to his mom. can grow his weed on his own...)!
    Five Questions arise after this less exciting episode.
    How is Shane going to develop, with these scary girls?
    How is Nancy going to develop, with her Mayor?
    Will Celia and Silas still be there in the next season?
    When will Andy and Doug find Doug's Mexican Love, and what will happen afterwards?
    There is love, there is drama, there is coyote business,
    but one important thing is missing:
    Where is the drug dealing?