Weeds

MILF Money

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Oct 02, 2006 on Showtime

• Success Brings Green

As their stash finally grows to maturity their new weeds gets some notoriety after Conrad and her get a record producer to try it and Snoop Dogg enjoys it to. It's payday and everybody but Andy, who Nancy holds out for room and board and lawyer's fees from when he got arrested for possession and he and Silas unite in their grief of not being in the business. I love seeing their hard work finally pay off although poor Andy not getting cut in is unfortunate. But it being dubbed MILF Weed is a pretty ho ho chuckle event. And Haylia finally finding out about Conrad's deception and being all stone cold on him was good drama also and Peter informs Nancy of the eventual downfall of someone she knows to the DEA's clutches.
  • Nancy and Conrad take their own weed batch to be tested and sold. Celia has some official duties and tries to get Dean to help her. Nancy visits a Jewellery to treat herself and Heylia tell Nancy and Conrad some words regarding their venture.

Nancy an Conrad's grow house product is ready to be tested and sold. So they take some product to a music producers studio, as they are there Snoop Dog arrives and an unexpected track is laid down. This whole escapade, was marvellous to watch and is something that could just spontaneously happen in the real world.

Celia starts her duties, by upsetting alot of residents of Agrestic by closing the dog park and installing a cctv system in its place, then she tries to justify her position to the local junior school, by trying to get the message of saying no to drugs. The speech doesn't get a good reception, what does is Shane's mini polite outburst / debate regarding Celia turning the citizens of Agrestic into a Big Brother police state, that and drinking. He did well and was very well acted out.

Heylia arrives to deliver some words to both Conrad and Nancy, just to let them know what she knows, but she still buys 3 pounds as she knows that everyone is buying the MILF.
  • Heylia gets into trouble.

I loved the Celia storyline in this episode. I especially loved the way Shane stood up to her in class and accused her of turning Agrestic into a police state and revealing that he'd seen her drunk was fabulous too, though I can't imagine it will do wonders for Nancy and Celia's relationship. The scene at the unveiling of the first camera was great too, all those dog owners protesting against the closing of the dog park and disturbing her interview on camera. I loved the interviewer asking about her drink problem.

Conrad was fair to Heylia, he did offer his strain to her first and he did come to her with his plans. It was kinda sad to see them fall out and the look on Nancy's face when Peter mentioned his plans was priceless, that certainly wasn't her intention.
  • Cilia continues on her journey on making Agrestic a "Drug Free" community, but finds an unexpected opponent on her path. The family business is doing better than ever, even without Silas -- and now Andy.

While giving a "anit-drug" speach to the "Award Winning" Agrestic grammer school, she is verbally battled by young Shane. Shane is a genious. For such a young kid he understands so much and so many different topics. In successfully opposing Cilia in her invasion of citizens privacy, Shane is also able to impress his "crush", who finally speaks to Shane in a non-hateful context. Nancy (Lacy) and Conrad go to a music producers' studio to move some herb. Suprisingly Snoop Dogg himself showed up right after them and ended up loving the weed. Snoop even lays down a improv track about the weed, dubbing it "MILF Weed". Their product is about to blow up. Andy quits the business because Nancy withheld his check. She said until she was recompensated for all the money she had thrown his way for Rabbi school, possesion charges, and room and board; that he would not be recieving a "paycheck". Andy doesn't get any support when he asked his fellow employees to back him up, instead he got silence and laughed at when he hobbled out of the room with only eight toes. Hilia finds out about Nancy/Conrad business and was not happy with it, but she still bought 3 pounds of "MILF" since it is the hottest weed on the streets right now. But thanks to Peter, she won't be in the picture for much longer.

This brings me to the one and only problem i possibly could be having with the show. I don't Peter's role to only be getting other drug dealers out of Nancy's way. That seems like a cheap way out for the writers, in order to keep the business going. Hopefully after Hilia and the Arabians, Peter stops being the only way to write through a problem.
  • Nancy seems ti hit it big w/ the MILF Weed but is this the calm before the storm??

Nancy hit pay dirt, big time and treated herself to a day of pampering and shopping. Maybe she should have put that money in a savings account as it looks like her world is falling down around her. Haylia is in trouble w/ the DEA, she has upset Andy by not paying him, upset Silas by not letting him deal, upset her husband by talking about work too much, upset Conrad by involving him in everything...I see her world crashing around her very soon. I loved the fact that no one likes Nancy in her new role as councilwoman. She seems to upset a lot of people. Can't wait to see what happens. If I were the dog owners I would start using her front yard as the dog park until she got the message.
  • View my summary of this episode at: http://whatyoumissed.net/weeds.html

At the end of the episode, I literally said \"Is that IT!? That\'s the whole show!!?\". I loved this episode. It really went quickly and was jam packed with plot and content. The whole season has been great so far. You know it\'s good when you don\'t realize how quickly time has passed.
    They film some of this show close to where I live, so it\'s a bit bizarre to see the familiar landscape.

How did they get Snoop Dogg to appear!? How big is their budget? If you\'re not aware what MILF means, google it. This will enlighten you as to why their profits were large. Two thumbs up! This is the show you should be watching.